4.10 star(s) 43 Votes

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Yes, the ending is GREAT. You guys are indeed going to love it!

• Love
Reactions: Mipmip

Mipmip

Mostly harmless
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
Version 0.13.0 is out!

This version adds an end to the game, a new order and action, new clothes, a new minor random event, and some quality of life changes to existing systems.

Full changelog and links in the OP.

This version contains all of the features and story I set out to put into Bell Master when I started working on in so many months ago. I really hope you all like it! It's been a crazy journey. Thank you all for taking it with me.

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
If the one of the endings doesn't include the wife singing a chorus of:
"You can ring my bell, ring my bell.
Anytime, anywhere, ring it, ring it, ding-dong-ding"
from . I'll consider it a let down :whistle:

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Do old saves work, Can't remebr how long I played this but when I started this version up there were to old saves.

I think I have devotion to 7 and sexuality to 11 but when i click teh bell it states thats all for this version. It sounds from the above this game is pretty much complete, s I wasn't sure if the 'thats all for this version' was correct?

Mipmip

Mostly harmless
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
Old saves should work, yes.
See I knew I was forgetting something important! thanks for the heads up. the "for this version" message is indeed a mistake. Thanks for pointing it out!
I'll add it to the list of things to fix before I release version 1.0.0 (which will just be this version + final bug fixes).

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
One of the other reasons I was asking if old saves wok are I seem to have done everything and I'm not getting an end game. I read above about seeing things change to the end game on day 30 but how do I tell what day it is?

Edit- I just spammed the rest days until i got the message.

Last edited:

Mipmip

Mostly harmless
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
vietanh797 That would be though I don't think she smells :)

Davox Hmmm... saves that aren't super old (i.e. from version 6 and above if I remember correctly) should work fine. The 30 day limit is admitably a little arbitrary, if you're really out of things to do, simply sleep a couple of nights and you should see the end game option (marked in the attached image). If that doesn't work, please send me your save file so I can see if there's a bug. There's no in game way to view the day counter.
Saves are at C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\LocalLow\MipMip\BellMaster

1569763216212.png

Count_Chocula

Jul 20, 2017
Any thoughts on what you want to add to the game now that all your planned features are implemented? Maybe another character, like a sister/friend of the wife, or just more scenarios for the wife?

Mipmip

Mostly harmless
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
I'll do my best to add a few minor extra scenes to Bell Master as time permits, but going forward, my focus is moving to the new game I'm developing. Bell Master is a lot of fun to work on, but I'm more than ready to start a fresh new codebase and make new mistakes this time around :)

MrBlue42

Nov 7, 2017
Loved the ending! Congrats on finishing a brilliant game.
One question though ... and I might be retarded here, but how do you get "Staying the course". It's the only picture in the gallery I'm missing.

4.10 star(s) 43 Votes