Rebon

Jun 25, 2017
I have some questions:
1. Where exactly can I use the captain's key?
2. Where can I find Moon sybmols to open dungeon on island?
3. Where can I find diamond?

Huzuruth

Dec 30, 2017
The bugs in this game are pretty brutal, and the puzzle design is poor; a lot of it is blind guessing that you'd never figure out naturally. I've enjoyed it overall, but it's frustrating to be locked out of content due to obtuse design.

Reactions: Rebon

Psyside

Jun 30, 2017
1574542496811.png
How do you get rid of theese spikes. I did the switch at minotaur(And it did nothing) and the chest in first room.....I did everything....

DuruDuru

Apr 15, 2018
How do you get rid of theese spikes. I did the switch at minotaur(And it did nothing) and the chest in first room.....I did everything....
You need to walk around 6 pillars in this room in specific pattern. Go up between 1 and 2, then down between 3 and 4, then up between 4-5 and down between 5-6.

• Angry
Reactions: DIK004

Xyav

Aug 29, 2018
Can anyone tell me where I can find the correct amount of moons for the password of the island dungeon?

moons.png

Also I cannot move the statues in the room behind the minotaur.
Any help on that, too?

Neritina

Oct 30, 2019
bugs:
I got Talitha scene every night till the end.
Cannot found the rapier (no interaction with globe in boat), while a got the key after the prevoius scene.
Cannot get the threesome scene with Talitha and Idrune at the end... get only normal escape

Xyav

Aug 29, 2018
Okay, for those that have the same problem as me with being unable to move the statues in the room behind the minotaur and thus cannot enter the secret room behind the alchemy book's room, here is a way to "force" your way in.

Use save editor to open your save file.
Then click on advanced options to show switches and variables.
Now mark this switch as active like here:

secret room behind minotaur.png

Save your file again.
Now start the game and load that save file.
Then go to the mountain and go passed the minotaur's room to the alchemy book's room.
The door at the back will now be open.

Xyav

Aug 29, 2018
bugs:
I got Talitha scene every night till the end.
Cannot found the rapier (no interaction with globe in boat), while a got the key after the prevoius scene.
Cannot get the threesome scene with Talitha and Idrune at the end... get only normal escape
I had this bug, too.
I looked into the save file and found that Talitha's 2nd scene is not marked as done and as such the conditions for the threesome ending are not met.

To remove this use save editor to edit the switches as following:

Purple marked = deactivate it = no marker in the box.
Green marked = activate it = marker in box.

It should then look like this:

talitha scene 2.png

Also for the harem ending make sure to check the following switches, too.
Green must be marked and red must be marked.

I told Idrune the truth in the game when she asked me if I slept with Talitha.
But the game still marked the switch 179 IDRUNELIED = Lied to Idrune instead of switch 180 IDRUNETRUTHTOLD = told the truth to Idrune.
So this is bugged, too.
Hence you must adjust it by unmarking switch 179 and marking switch 180:

HAREM ENDING.png

Last edited:

Xyav

Aug 29, 2018
is there gay or futa content?
The siren Naipei is a futa and has a brother called "Fang".
So there is some futa action(and maybe gay action in the ending with Naipei and Fang in a threesome).
But it can be avoided by simply ignoring Naipei.

Reactions: rafsf

rafsf

Aug 16, 2019
The siren Naipei is a futa and has a brother called "Fang".
So there is some futa action(and maybe gay action in the ending with Naipei and Fang in a threesome).
But it can be avoided by simply ignoring Naipei.
thanks

thefisto69

Nov 5, 2019
this game needs more time for sure. not sure why this is listed as completed to be honest. its very buggy and the grind in this game is very bad. the pre 1.04 sure left a sour taste in my mouth for sure for how little the cg content is. its a pity cuz the drawing is excellent, literally clicked yes when i saw idrune and by god this game was atrocious. def a game where cheating is needed.

2.50 star(s) 23 Votes