Ren'Py Abandoned Ben X Slave Quest [v0.05e] [Newman&Akanoes]

2.90 star(s) 25 Votes

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
how would i go about doing that?
The game is pretty straightforward, for the most part. If you've gotten them from the plant alien, you just have to complete a couple patrols and then go to sleep. Shar will ask you in the morning for a performance enhancer. You 'give gift' of the buffout pills, tell her they're 'in disguise', and then you should be able to use them in combat. Once that's done, you can finally buy them online.

jackyice

May 18, 2017
The game is pretty straightforward, for the most part. If you've gotten them from the plant alien, you just have to complete a couple patrols and then go to sleep. Shar will ask you in the morning for a performance enhancer. You 'give gift' of the buffout pills, tell her they're 'in disguise', and then you should be able to use them in combat. Once that's done, you can finally buy them online.
she has never asked for one

jackyice

May 18, 2017
but my good sir would you kindly provide a save file that you had just before she asked for the enhancer?

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Have you used the cone thing to unlock the drill alien and then gone down into the basement at night, tried to make the base, then get told it'll be too loud?
Because I think you have to do that before the patrols count.

Edit: I don't have a save file like that. I have my 'main' one that is one screen before the end, and then one with Charmcaster's eyes so I can see the bj scene again if I want to.

jackyice

May 18, 2017
i did,various times,perhaps i have to do it at night or 3 am
Have you used the cone thing to unlock the drill alien and then gone down into the basement at night, tried to make the base, then get told it'll be too loud?

Edit: I don't have a save file like that. I have my 'main' one, and then one with Charmcaster's eyes so I can see the bj scene again if I want to.

jackyice

May 18, 2017

Edit: I don't have a save file like that. I have my 'main' one that is one screen before the end, and then one with Charmcaster's eyes so I can see the bj scene again if I want to.
then that most likely means i have to start from zero huh

ShadowSamurai

Oct 4, 2017
i feel like ghostfreak should definitely be included in the game as one of the utility style aliens for the ultimatrix at some point,after all if we're going to have missions that might involve potential stealth,ghostfreak would be useful for that,as well as getting to otherwise unreachable rooms via just going through the walls

Lycan96

May 4, 2018
I was stuck at the same point, seems like "I figured it out"... First you need get 100G and click at the email's spam that looks like a clickbait... Them will show up a blonde old motherfucker.

Rogerericdu

Mar 31, 2019
Can you make a guide for this game? I don't know what to do after i get contacted by that strange sublimo guy who knows we are in the underground area. I already had that moment with gwen on the couch, but i have no idea where to go next.

ddmoo

Dec 8, 2018
Can you make a guide for this game? I don't know what to do after i get contacted by that strange sublimo guy who knows we are in the underground area. I already had that moment with gwen on the couch, but i have no idea where to go next.
Think that's the end of the current content

BastardX

May 13, 2018
If that is it n we cant finish the missions given its a shame was hoping to get to her Special Training! :p

Saber1995

Jan 17, 2018
finished the game ,story was good, animation was decent,good jokes,good art.. shit good everything cant wait for more, hopefully the dev can do a yugioh game or bleach after

2.90 star(s) 25 Votes