Ren'Py Abandoned Ben X Slave Quest [v0.05e] [Newman&Akanoes]

2.90 star(s) 25 Votes

Akanoes

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2017
Care to elaborate.
Someone (presumably him) asked in the Discord if the game was dead.Cause he couldn't be arsed to read any of our public posts.. Several people told him no, one person joked that it was and that we are instead making a game into RPGM (an engine I despise).. So instead of listening to the others or doing basic research on his own he decided to blindly believe that one person and ran here to tell everyone how dead the game is.

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
Its been like, a day since one of the creators responded to this thread so I think that means the entire game is dead??
Well what do you expect? It is a post that gets attention. So of course someone will do it. Because sometimes i believe that is all the internet is about. Any meaningfull conversation about something or a complete meaningless post -and in this case even a really stupid looking one-, what do you think will get people the most attention for less actual effort? Because sure as sure, that is what people will going for.
This is SO sad, can we get an F in the chat.
Do we even not one? I could swear we allready have two f's around here. :KEK:

Rasnec

Mar 2, 2018
for all non discord boys/girls and creams cause he isnt the smartest

Rasnec 22.05.2020
yes it is dead, but they are making a new game in RPGM were you have to fight the patriarchy to save all women from getting lweded

this wasthe joke post that started this fun

• Haha
Reactions: Gaboris

MarshmallowCasserole

Jun 7, 2018
Well, the first anniversary since the last update approaches. You can't bitch too much about people declaring the game dead, they've got a point, you know.

The game may be not dead, but it looks quite dead if you go by the f95 thread. And by quite dead I mean very dead. Deader than dead. As dead as Kobe, deader than Harambe. Soooo freaking dead.

Okay, done with death metaphors for now. On to the next stage of bitching, then. STOP BUMPING THIS DEAD THREAD! (Yes, I am aware of the irony)

Reactions: Jarul

JAvatar

Mar 9, 2018
Well, the first anniversary since the last update approaches. You can't bitch too much about people declaring the game dead, they've got a point, you know.

The game may be not dead, but it looks quite dead if you go by the f95 thread. And by quite dead I mean very dead. Deader than dead. As dead as Kobe, deader than Harambe. Soooo freaking dead.

Okay, done with death metaphors for now. On to the next stage of bitching, then. STOP BUMPING THIS DEAD THREAD! (Yes, I am aware of the irony)
Other than...you know...the CREATORS of the game are ON said thread, saying it is alive, the game is progressing, and stuff.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Jarul
2.90 star(s) 25 Votes