Ren'Py Abandoned Ben X Slave Quest [v0.05e] [Newman&Akanoes]

2.90 star(s) 25 Votes

joe nemo

May 6, 2018
Can you do anything with the spy cams? tried every room, Ben just says that he need to find a place to put them.

JAvatar

Mar 9, 2018
Can you do anything with the spy cams? tried every room, Ben just says that he need to find a place to put them.
If I recall, after getting them, you use your computer to access the site. You can put one under Shar's bed, and then there's a whole sequence of getting one installed in the shower. Once in place, the website gets money for you.

joe nemo

May 6, 2018
Yep, that was it. Hide a cam under the bed, then go through a little story ending with putting a fish eye lens on the spy cam in the bathroom

Jan 1, 2019
I've finished the 0.04c version, i wish they'd try to post another update because i really enjoyed the game so far. Very good artstyle to me and even the gameplay is kinda fun.

Too bad it has been more than 6months since their last update, hope its not cancelled...

Reactions: Newman

InnocentKiss5

PassionateWeeb
Donor
Jan 13, 2020
so tell me is there a younger version of gwen in this verson or not!? because that tell me i can get somewhere with gwen or is it just for patrons????

Newman

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Like [Abandoned] jkjk
Newman
Not gonna lie, though, man, you shoulda petitioned for an [Onhold] or something if you were gonna take such a large break to work on some other stuff >.<
I wasn't really on a break, just worked whenever I had free time. Ben X is always on my mind so I change stuff, write new lines, improve graphics... It's just it was hard to focus with 4 things at the same time. Specially being a team lead... it's been insanely stressful. But hey, I learnt that I have to prioritize what I love doing, so that's a step forward.

Booper_dooper

Mar 26, 2020
I wasn't really on a break, just worked whenever I had free time. Ben X is always on my mind so I change stuff, write new lines, improve graphics... It's just it was hard to focus with 4 things at the same time. Specially being a team lead... it's been insanely stressful. But hey, I learnt that I have to prioritize what I love doing, so that's a step forward.
U could Get some rest too Btw Keep up the good work :)

Chimp :D

Jan 18, 2020
take your time you're better off not rushing so far the game certainly has promise and has been an enjoyable experience
no one would blame you if you took as much time as you needed.

Rogerericdu

Mar 31, 2019
Thanks, guys :) But really, after all the pressure and organizing, the endless meetings and the strategies... the thing I need the most is to work on my own stuff. Ben X and Scoob are what makes me happy, so... there ain't no rest for the wicked :D
A Small price to pay for Masterbation

Reactions: Newman
2.90 star(s) 25 Votes