Ren'Py Abandoned Ben X Slave Quest [v0.05e] [Newman&Akanoes]

2.90 star(s) 25 Votes

Constix

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2017
Hey, how's everyone doing with the whole coronavirus thing? I still have to work from home but I'm hoping it gives me a bit more time to work on the games. Anyway, keep safe, people. Wash your hands and don't lick strangers's faces on the street (unless they are really, really hot)
somebody was telling me ben x slave caught corona so it will be while until it can be discharged from Quarantine zone

Newman

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
somebody was telling me ben x slave caught corona so it will be while until it can be discharged from Quarantine zone
XD If anything, Corona's speeding the build up, so not really.

Jan 9, 2019
Excuse me, sr Newman
Out of curiosity, this next update will focus on Gwen, right?
But what about the next one? Will it be focused on Shar? Or in the main story? Or will it be a new character?
if it is the latter, can I suggest Princess Looma Red Wind?

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
i completely forgot this game existed, so i came back to see if there's any news... has it really been 9 months since it was last updated? was it shadowy abandoned or something? or am i missing something?

Reactions: Panda Sarcástico

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
the creator said that he will continue working in the game
if only i hadnt heard that one before i might've belived. well not that it matters what i think. i'll check it up if it does come through. unfortunatelly i have heard this story before, and its almost always not a good sign.

Panduh

Feb 17, 2019
if only i hadnt heard that one before i might've belived. well not that it matters what i think. i'll check it up if it does come through. unfortunatelly i have heard this story before, and its almost always not a good sign.
Its Tropic all over again, that incredibles game that is "still in the works"...

Reactions: cooldude33

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
It was a game by Tropic that used the characters names and art to represent them but they had nothing to do with the Incredibles story line. It was called 'Super Mom." He would make many claims about when an update was going to be released that were usually off by 6 months.

Reactions: SenPC
2.90 star(s) 25 Votes