Ren'Py Abandoned Ben X Slave Quest [v0.05e] [Newman&Akanoes]

2.90 star(s) 25 Votes

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
AGAIN: Game's not dead, I've just been slow as fuuuck! XD I have 2 other jobs (I work at an indie game's studio as team lead and lead game designer, and I'm drawing and inking a comic), and I was a bit of a fucking idiot, was doing unpaid extra hours and building up stress, so that may have had something to do. At the same time I was releasing Goodie Packs regularly, working on Ben X and Scooby when I could, but it was a pace I couldn't keep running to. I exploded, re-examined my priorities, realized NSFW is what I love doing so I should remind myself of that, feel better now. I have set a certain number of weekly hours to work on NSFW and stopped doing extra hours. It seems to work, so I'm sticking to it.
As long as you guys are alive and kicking, pls, by all means, take your time. No one wants another dead project though burned out enthusiasts.

kromleth

Feb 1, 2018
AGAIN: Game's not dead, I've just been slow as fuuuck! XD I have 2 other jobs (I work at an indie game's studio as team lead and lead game designer, and I'm drawing and inking a comic), and I was a bit of a fucking idiot, was doing unpaid extra hours and building up stress, so that may have had something to do. At the same time I was releasing Goodie Packs regularly, working on Ben X and Scooby when I could, but it was a pace I couldn't keep running to. I exploded, re-examined my priorities, realized NSFW is what I love doing so I should remind myself of that, feel better now. I have set a certain number of weekly hours to work on NSFW and stopped doing extra hours. It seems to work, so I'm sticking to it.
Glad you managed to survive all that and still want to continue the game, because is one of my favourites.

Just find your own pace and forget about all those people yelling for monthly updates, they have no idea about the work behind something like this.

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
i'm saying it's almost been an entire year. not even summertime saga is this slow
I just wanted to drop by and say I really love the game you're putting out, JacksHoff. Keep up the good work. Just for the folks here, can you provide a link to your awesome project?

Reactions: Oghmios1337

JacksHoff

Jul 15, 2018
I just wanted to drop by and say I really love the game you're putting out, JacksHoff. Keep up the good work. Just for the folks here, can you provide a link to your awesome project?
Translation: You can't complain about a lack of updates because you don't have a game.
if you remove complaints and criticism alot of these games would be absolute dog dookie.
and my game is doing stellar it's called Proud Trainer donate 10 dollars to get early access

Reactions: Count_Chocula

kromleth

Feb 1, 2018
Translation: You can't complain about a lack of updates because you don't have a game.
if you remove complaints and criticism alot of these games would be absolute dog dookie.
and my game is doing stellar it's called Proud Trainer donate 10 dollars to get early access
Well my personal opinion is that I can only complain about something that I'm paying for; when I download something for free I can encourage them or give a constructive opinion, but the only ones with the right to complain are their patreons (again, my personal opinion).

If you download something for free, you enjoy it or you delete it and move into another thing.

Newman

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Yeah, I agree. The ones that work need people wanting to see the game to keep them going through the bad times, and the ones who doesn't, need to know they are breaking their promise and feel like dicks about it. Criticism is always good. Don't misunderstand me, I love that a lot of you guys know that in life you need to pay your bills and sometimes you can't work on what you love, and that shit happens... Without you we'd be depressed as fuck. But if we didn't read people getting impatient, I wouldn't have stopped doing extra hours at the studio, for example. It's a balance.

JacksHoff

Jul 15, 2018
Well my personal opinion is that I can only complain about something that I'm paying for; when I download something for free I can encourage them or give a constructive opinion, but the only ones with the right to complain are their patreons (again, my personal opinion).

If you download something for free, you enjoy it or you delete it and move into another thing.
good thing i'm chucking money to this game then huh?

Reactions: KURO_NEKO_SAM

JacksHoff

Jul 15, 2018
Yeah, I agree. The ones that work need people wanting to see the game to keep them going through the bad times, and the ones who doesn't, need to know they are breaking their promise and feel like dicks about it. Criticism is always good. Don't misunderstand me, I love that a lot of you guys know that in life you need to pay your bills and sometimes you can't work on what you love, and that shit happens... Without you we'd be depressed as fuck. But if we didn't read people getting impatient, I wouldn't have stopped doing extra hours at the studio, for example. It's a balance.
To quote Iroh "we all depend on the balance."

Reactions: Newman

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Dev talk from Feb 22 at 7:55pm New link to the Latest Public Builds

So. The link was out after MEGA went crazy.
Not anymore:
MEGA

I included our very short Scooby tease build, just in case you guys didn't already have it. Anyway, working on Shar's training atm. More soon!
Newman.

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
Hehe. So am I, actually. Sorry it got me a bit to get my shit together, I really shouldn't have let myself suckered into doing extra hours just because. Luckily I woke up and didn't let it happen for too long... Live and leran. Who knew working three jobs at the same time was bad for you, right?
NO! you need to add 2 more jobs! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL: Ofc it's bad two is still reasonable but 3 is just too much... you work too much and your body would not be able to handle the fatigue..

Reactions: Newman

gen1

Mar 11, 2017
how do i increasae lust
just play the main story and choose option that increase lust like saving the chicken increases lust. Another option are the health check training and the lollipops which together give 15+ lust but just for that day it resets the next day. If you choose the right option the training is enough to get u all the current stuff available so u dont have to spend money on lollipops.

Newman

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Hey, how's everyone doing with the whole coronavirus thing? I still have to work from home but I'm hoping it gives me a bit more time to work on the games. Anyway, keep safe, people. Wash your hands and don't lick strangers's faces on the street (unless they are really, really hot)

2.90 star(s) 25 Votes