Ren'Py Abandoned Ben X Slave Quest [v0.05e] [Newman&Akanoes]

2.90 star(s) 25 Votes

McCRONNOS#3

Apr 7, 2020
They'll be coming. There's a ton of customization stuff that's done, even some sex scenes. But if we gave you everything straight away, what would be the point, right? It's more fun to work for it. And I mean I want to create anticipation, not that the game will be a horrible grind-fest! :D
Hello Newman,when will be new updata?

coolbeanburrito

Aug 7, 2019
How do I give Shar the sleeping pills? I have the pills in my inventory and everything but whenever I see her no matter what time it never lets me give them to her.

JAvatar

Mar 9, 2018
How do I give Shar the sleeping pills? I have the pills in my inventory and everything but whenever I see her no matter what time it never lets me give them to her.
Go on a mission, and have her use the pills during battle, instead of a health pack.

Newman

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Hello Newman,when will be new updata?
Hey. Sorry, guys, just getting my shit together. I'm releasing a comic as well, and it's hard to jump form one artstyle to the other, sometimes. The Scooby script for the 1st build is done, so you'll be able to play it very very soon. As for Ben X, as soon as Scooby's released, I'm jumping back to it, so I'll let you know. Thank you so much for your patience. To those of you who are, that is. And to the rest... I get it, I'm impatient as hell as well XD But very, very happy with doing just NSFW right now. Coronavirus sucks, but the situation did give me some space to focus and work!

Kylar Stern

Jul 29, 2017
Hey. Sorry, guys, just getting my shit together. I'm releasing a comic as well, and it's hard to jump form one artstyle to the other, sometimes. The Scooby script for the 1st build is done, so you'll be able to play it very very soon. As for Ben X, as soon as Scooby's released, I'm jumping back to it, so I'll let you know. Thank you so much for your patience. To those of you who are, that is. And to the rest... I get it, I'm impatient as hell as well XD But very, very happy with doing just NSFW right now. Coronavirus sucks, but the situation did give me some space to focus and work!
The creator hath spoken!

Oct 19, 2018
Is there a link for this scooby game (I assume its a game) anywhere?

lordylorder

Dec 30, 2019
Shouldn't this be listed as abandoned, or at least hiatus? I think at the very least, the artist moved onto a scooby doo parody.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Shouldn't this be listed as abandoned, or at least hiatus? I think at the very least, the artist moved onto a scooby doo parody.
They literally commented last week that they're still working on it. (well that they'd get back to it once the scooby thing was released.)

Reactions: SenPC
2.90 star(s) 25 Votes