Ren'Py Abandoned Ben X Slave Quest [v0.05e] [Newman&Akanoes]

2.90 star(s) 25 Votes

jvdw92

Sep 30, 2019
hey i play this game so good i like it a lot. Is there a cheat codes or saves files????????

2fs

Sep 20, 2019
Hopefully more work gets done on this...I love his other works but this holds up as my favorite.

ArcAngel

Oct 19, 2017
I can understand people waiting for this and getting frustrated after so long with no news. This game is the one game i'm most interested in playing. Out of all the games on f95 if I could choose one to be completed instantly (through magic or time machine or w/e idc lol) it would be this game. All we can do is be patient and wait and hope that the next update comes out soon. I think what would help ease the minds of the dedicated fans would be some sort of update from Akanoes about the current state of the game. I know I would be super appreciative. Like a simple update stating that its still being developed on and not abandoned. Anything at all is better than nothing. I love the game and i will patiently wait. <3 stay safe out there.

Akanoes

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2017
I can understand people waiting for this and getting frustrated after so long with no news. This game is the one game i'm most interested in playing. Out of all the games on f95 if I could choose one to be completed instantly (through magic or time machine or w/e idc lol) it would be this game. All we can do is be patient and wait and hope that the next update comes out soon. I think what would help ease the minds of the dedicated fans would be some sort of update from Akanoes about the current state of the game. I know I would be super appreciative. Like a simple update stating that its still being developed on and not abandoned. Anything at all is better than nothing. I love the game and i will patiently wait. <3 stay safe out there.
You do realize that we've been posting reports on our Patreons regularly right? These are posts are free and available to everyone and we have talked about it in here several times as well, hence my snarkiness at someone who comes in and yells "UPDATE NOW!" :p

• Red Heart
Reactions: PugWug and ArcAngel

ArcAngel

Oct 19, 2017
You do realize that we've been posting reports on our Patreons regularly right? These are posts are free and available to everyone and we have talked about it in here several times as well, hence my snarkiness at someone who comes in and yells "UPDATE NOW!" :p
I do now =) ty!

2fs

Sep 20, 2019
I've been seeing a bunch of new CGs floating around for this game, is there a new ver coming out soon?

2.90 star(s) 25 Votes