Ren'Py Abandoned Ben X Slave Quest [v0.05e] [Newman&Akanoes]

2.90 star(s) 25 Votes

ComixFan

Apr 15, 2019
Anyone know what the latest version number is? According to Newman there are newer versions.
Or is it just a Combat release?
THX

Newman

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Combat?! Heck with that we perverted apes n monkeys is going Crazy for an update! :p
Hehe. So am I, actually. Sorry it got me a bit to get my shit together, I really shouldn't have let myself suckered into doing extra hours just because. Luckily I woke up and didn't let it happen for too long... Live and leran. Who knew working three jobs at the same time was bad for you, right?

Newman

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
AGAIN: Game's not dead, I've just been slow as fuuuck! XD I have 2 other jobs (I work at an indie game's studio as team lead and lead game designer, and I'm drawing and inking a comic), and I was a bit of a fucking idiot, was doing unpaid extra hours and building up stress, so that may have had something to do. At the same time I was releasing Goodie Packs regularly, working on Ben X and Scooby when I could, but it was a pace I couldn't keep running to. I exploded, re-examined my priorities, realized NSFW is what I love doing so I should remind myself of that, feel better now. I have set a certain number of weekly hours to work on NSFW and stopped doing extra hours. It seems to work, so I'm sticking to it.

JacksHoff

Jul 15, 2018
AGAIN: Game's not dead, I've just been slow as fuuuck! XD I have 2 other jobs (I work at an indie game's studio as team lead and lead game designer, and I'm drawing and inking a comic), and I was a bit of a fucking idiot, was doing unpaid extra hours and building up stress, so that may have had something to do. At the same time I was releasing Goodie Packs regularly, working on Ben X and Scooby when I could, but it was a pace I couldn't keep running to. I exploded, re-examined my priorities, realized NSFW is what I love doing so I should remind myself of that, feel better now. I have set a certain number of weekly hours to work on NSFW and stopped doing extra hours. It seems to work, so I'm sticking to it.
one title at a time sport 1571602612038.gif

zero942

Feb 14, 2018
I complete the version of the game and... I LOVE IT! I fell in love of Rook x3 congratulation for the game bro

Reactions: Newman
Feb 10, 2019
I can assure you the lack of items in the store is plot related and has nothing to do with my "love for videogames" as you put it, for which btw, I've barely had any time as 0.03 was keeping me busy most days...

P.S. There is no R in my name ;)

We will be adding more enemies which drop more money, no worries ;)

Yea sorry, wasn't really using that anymore if you want to add money you can use this to add money, without the + you just change it to that number:
inventory.money += 9999
Hello
I love your game but can u put this cheat into android version too so that android players do not lack the same experience as PC players....Thank you.

Reactions: KURO_NEKO_SAM
2.90 star(s) 25 Votes