Ren'Py Abandoned Ben X Slave Quest [v0.05e] [Newman&Akanoes]

2.90 star(s) 25 Votes

Akanoes

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2017
I can never figure out these alerts, I was wondering why our thread was so quiet.. Turns out I just didn't get notifications =D

But yea, sorry, Newman had to take a contract to stay alive, this was supposed to be a temporary thing but things escalated and now he's a team leader (I think) which increased the length and intensity of the contract. He had also already accepted a contract for a comic so he's a bit spread thin atm =<

But yes, the game is still being worked on and yes we are working on a second game. I know, I know "Why work on a 2nd game if you can't even finish the first". I've seen many a dev do it. But since we already have a bunch of the assets laying around and I would've been sitting on my ass otherwise, we thought, "Hey, why not use them". Though we are at a point now where the script has to be changed into something Renpy understands and Newman wants to use this opportunity to double check it. See if he still feels the same about the script as he felt before and since a lot got cut from original game he might add some of that back as well, so yea, I'm back to waiting again =<

And technically I'm working on a 3rd game, A Teen Titan parody game called XIX designed and drawn by MUPLUR. Though he's working on his other game right now Book 5: Untold, so not much going on for me there atm. But I have been making a tool for a friend who's an artist, when I'm done with it I'll see if it can help other artists.

I was thinking of making a new tool for Newman while I wait for more work to pop up but then a new release of Camp Pinewood came out and I've always heard how broken the Renpy version is.. So I'm thinking I might try fixing that one, to keep myself busy. Although that might require a lot of work.. T.T

So yea, there's a little update for ya'll. Not abandoned, just busy, trying to survive. Sorry for the delay everyone =<

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
I can never figure out these alerts, I was wondering why our thread was so quiet.. Turns out I just didn't get notifications =D

But yea, sorry, Newman had to take a contract to stay alive, this was supposed to be a temporary thing but things escalated and now he's a team leader (I think) which increased the length and intensity of the contract. He had also already accepted a contract for a comic so he's a bit spread thin atm =<

But yes, the game is still being worked on and yes we are working on a second game. I know, I know "Why work on a 2nd game if you can't even finish the first". I've seen many a dev do it. But since we already have a bunch of the assets laying around and I would've been sitting on my ass otherwise, we thought, "Hey, why not use them". Though we are at a point now where the script has to be changed into something Renpy understands and Newman wants to use this opportunity to double check it. See if he still feels the same about the script as he felt before and since a lot got cut from original game he might add some of that back as well, so yea, I'm back to waiting again =<

And technically I'm working on a 3rd game, A Teen Titan parody game called XIX designed and drawn by MUPLUR. Though he's working on his other game right now Book 5: Untold, so not much going on for me there atm. But I have been making a tool for a friend who's an artist, when I'm done with it I'll see if it can help other artists.

I was thinking of making a new tool for Newman while I wait for more work to pop up but then a new release of Camp Pinewood came out and I've always heard how broken the Renpy version is.. So I'm thinking I might try fixing that one, to keep myself busy. Although that might require a lot of work.. T.T

So yea, there's a little update for ya'll. Not abandoned, just busy, trying to survive. Sorry for the delay everyone =<
'sallright man, F95Zone is broken. Sometimes notifications don't come, especially if you have a lot of watched threads.

Reactions: KURO_NEKO_SAM

PugWug

Jul 4, 2017

Life can get in the way. I'm one of the few that understands, so I hope all is well.

2.90 star(s) 25 Votes