Ren'Py Abandoned Ben X Slave Quest [v0.05e] [Newman&Akanoes]

2.90 star(s) 25 Votes

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
am sorry but i would like to know if this game its still ongoing or its abandoned? ..since well its been a really long time since the last update

Reactions: Mattex65

Newman

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Hey there! Sorry for not writing here for a while. Both Aka and me are all work, work, work. Just wanted to write something so you knew we were alive and the game is still being worked on. Lately, intensely so.

Getting closer to regular releases, as we automate some really time-consuming processes and we fix bugs that still latch onto the base mechanics and annoy us to no end. As always, thank you all for your unbelievable patience and amazing support. Talk later, guys.

Newman.

Rogerericdu

Mar 31, 2019
Hey there! Sorry for not writing here for a while. Both Aka and me are all work, work, work. Just wanted to write something so you knew we were alive and the game is still being worked on. Lately, intensely so.

Getting closer to regular releases, as we automate some really time-consuming processes and we fix bugs that still latch onto the base mechanics and annoy us to no end. As always, thank you all for your unbelievable patience and amazing support. Talk later, guys.

Newman.
The People deserve to have their faith rewarded. Bathe us in the plan for the future of this game.

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Combat & t.b combat ?? Both ??
If a game available with male mc + tb combat, it is for me.

2.90 star(s) 25 Votes