Ren'Py Abandoned Ben X Slave Quest [v0.05e] [Newman&Akanoes]

2.90 star(s) 25 Votes

Rasnec

Mar 2, 2018
Careful you don't want linkara calling you a shit baby after waiting over a year

our problem isnt that you guys are tiered of w8ing, our problem is that even tho this is apparently so importaint to you guys that you dont go and look for information yourself and just complain about it and asking why. we have info on how the update is going, we have info on why its been delayed and asking 5000000 times about an update gets anoying for the devs and other ppl that understand them

imagine ppl asking you every day about something that they want (for FREE btw), you tying your best to get it going with complitactions in your normal day to day life AND then they also have the audacity to complain about it

JacksHoff

Jul 15, 2018
our problem isnt that you guys are tiered of w8ing, our problem is that even tho this is apparently so importaint to you guys that you dont go and look for information yourself and just complain about it and asking why. we have info on how the update is going, we have info on why its been delayed and asking 5000000 times about an update gets anoying for the devs and other ppl that understand them

imagine ppl asking you every day about something that they want (for FREE btw), you tying your best to get it going with complitactions in your normal day to day life AND then they also have the audacity to complain about it
Hey I typed my story tl;dr I looked before asking/gave money/stopped giving money got yelled at. I get what you're saying and where it's coming from but if someone knocked on your door and didn't notice or see a do not knock sign and you respond with yelling cursing and raving can you be surprised anyone responds with the same? DeepFryer_20201209_234238.jpg

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Lol. December 5th, another 'goodie pack'. Even months after they said they're doing an update, all I've seen is that it's going to be a 'normal sized' one. Does that mean another 5-10 minutes of content like several of the patches when this was actually active?

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
im not that active on f95 but anyone mind telling if this game is abandoned or still updating and if not abandoned when update coming
No clue on when the update is coming. But the dev claims that it is, and that they're working on it.
Unfortunately, they also said it was only going to be a 'normal update' when it does come out. So don't expect it to be much gameplay. Most of it will be replaying from the beginning, if they're changing as much as they said.

Reactions: ymudds
Sep 25, 2019
As I understand it, a fair amount of this is them improving the engine, creating better dev tools and the like. Gives me hope that after the long famine of updates they'll start coming on the regular again.

• Sad
Reactions: JacksHoff

Rogerericdu

Mar 31, 2019
"I felt my sphincter clench and my scrotum contract in shock at his response!" - Werner Herzog, 2010

What does that mean you ask? it means KEEP THE GODDAMN FAITH PEOPLE!THE DEVS WILL GRIP US BY THE COCKS AND HOOK US BY THE CLIT AND PULL US FROM THIS SHOCKING DEPRESSION. GO TO THE PATREON, READ THE PLAN. AND THEN STICK TO THE PLAN. ALL WE NEED IS MORE TIME AND DONATE BECAUSE WE NEED MORE MONEY!

JacksHoff

Jul 15, 2018
"I felt my sphincter clench and my scrotum contract in shock at his response!" - Werner Herzog, 2010

What does that mean you ask? it means KEEP THE GODDAMN FAITH PEOPLE!THE DEVS WILL GRIP US BY THE COCKS AND HOOK US BY THE CLIT AND PULL US FROM THIS SHOCKING DEPRESSION. GO TO THE PATREON, READ THE PLAN. AND THEN STICK TO THE PLAN. ALL WE NEED IS MORE TIME AND DONATE BECAUSE WE NEED MORE MONEY!

yesz

Jul 11, 2019
there seems to be an issue sometimes when you exit from argit's online store where the submenu buttons still remain so that they are there in the room. it might have something to do with exiting from the store, but not the pc, and then going to the spycam site

ymudds

Jul 16, 2019
any update on the game, Hows it going, is it close to being done and getting released? and i need answers, especially for not saying the W word

Rasnec

Mar 2, 2018
any update on the game, Hows it going, is it close to being done and getting released? and i need answers, especially for not saying the W word
me pressing 1link:

So, here's what's been done since the last one:

- A lot of dialog has been rewritten for a few Gwen scenes that weren't really working (unreleased stuff)
- Expression tags galore
- New SFX and music
- New combat characters and animations
- Reworked grenade animations (Akanoes)
- New study scene with Gwen (1 and 2)
- New Shar At the Door scene (with Gwen)
- New Shar Health exam scene (with nudity and lots of touching!)
- New Shar Sex training parts
- New character doll (SHIP) and its coiled around other characters' version
- New Black Hole stuff
- New and improved time-saving devtools (I can now rewrite dialog lines from inside the game!) by Akanoes.
- Some improved visuals and UI fixes
- Testing

Still stuff to do, better get to it. Thank you for your patience, guys,
Newman.

Akanoes

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2017
there seems to be an issue sometimes when you exit from argit's online store where the submenu buttons still remain so that they are there in the room. it might have something to do with exiting from the store, but not the pc, and then going to the spycam site
Redid the way the computer works so hopefully this issue is resolved now ^^ And thank you for the clear report =3

2.90 star(s) 25 Votes