Ren'Py Abandoned Ben X Slave Quest [v0.05e] [Newman&Akanoes]

2.90 star(s) 25 Votes

Gamer_01

Dec 16, 2019
Why do people insist there's an R in me name =<
It's probably because most of the time there is an "R" between an "A" and a "K". Its one of those things that we tend to " see" when we read something.
Here's an example:
Reads: somthing (intentionally misspelled)
"Sees": something (spelled correctly)
Long story short, our brains interpret what our eyes see, even if it's not what they are actually seeing.
Hopefully you get the gist of it.

xReoK

Jun 6, 2020
I just finished this episode and that was very fast I expected more than that but that's cool since the game hasn't completed yet(I hope). It would be a shame if developers just abandon this game

Last edited:

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I just finished this episode and that was very fast I expected more than that but that's cool since the game hasn't completed yet(I hope). It would be a shame if developers just abandon this game
Check the last updated date in the OP

• Haha
Reactions: Jarul

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
You just finished the update from 6/7/2019. They say they're still doing updates, but most of the posts in the patreon just sound like their 'goodie bags', lol.

Reactions: Jarul

xReoK

Jun 6, 2020
You just finished the update from 6/7/2019. They say they're still doing updates, but most of the posts in the patreon just sound like their 'goodie bags', lol.
I don't get it, they did post updates on Patreon but no updates on F95. Are they going to update this thread when the game is finished ? What do you think ? I am kinda confused

joe nemo

May 6, 2018
I don't get it, they did post updates on Patreon but no updates on F95. Are they going to update this thread when the game is finished ? What do you think ? I am kinda confused
They haven't updated in a LONG time. They have hinted at an update "soon", which may be this year, or not.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cuck man

Rogerericdu

Mar 31, 2019
The Date is 2/16/2021 The time is 10:30pm, the place is a community and lust and adultery. The sun has gone down and the stars that pilfer the galaxy has come out over and over and over again. It has literally been years since we have had a real update on this game. Years since we placed our faith in the Developers, in the creators. Years since our congregation has formed. Some have wavered, more have been lost than we care to admit. But will i let this destroy my iron will? Will i touch my own appendage before the great update of 20??? The answer is no. We have suffered many a casualty but in our times of great need i have once again returned to another holy source to draw strength. Ben Ten Alien force (2008) Season 3 Episode 17. "

"Helen:
I can't believe we won.

Alan Albright:
I can't believe we just blew Ben Tennyson into outer space."

What is it the Scriptures are trying to tell us here? They are telling us that despite what the evidence tells us we should believe! despite what we CAN BELIEVE. What we CAN'T BELIEVE CAN HAPPEN. CAST AWAY YOUR DOUBT CAST AWAY YOUR LUST CAST AWAY THE VOICE THAT SAYS WE CAN'T AND KEEP THAT GODDAMN FAITH! WE WILL GET A UPDATE WE WILL WATCH OURSELVES PLAY AS THIS IMPOSTOR BEN TENNYSON ONCE AGAIN AND WE WILL WATCH HIM GET BLOWN INTO OUTER SPACE METAPHORICALLY IN A HOLY NON PLATONIC WAY! KEEP THE FAITH!

May 9, 2020
The Date is 2/16/2021 The time is 10:30pm, the place is a community and lust and adultery. The sun has gone down and the stars that pilfer the galaxy has come out over and over and over again. It has literally been years since we have had a real update on this game. Years since we placed our faith in the Developers, in the creators. Years since our congregation has formed. Some have wavered, more have been lost than we care to admit. But will i let this destroy my iron will? Will i touch my own appendage before the great update of 20??? The answer is no. We have suffered many a casualty but in our times of great need i have once again returned to another holy source to draw strength. Ben Ten Alien force (2008) Season 3 Episode 17. "

"Helen:
I can't believe we won.

Alan Albright:
I can't believe we just blew Ben Tennyson into outer space."

What is it the Scriptures are trying to tell us here? They are telling us that despite what the evidence tells us we should believe! despite what we CAN BELIEVE. What we CAN'T BELIEVE CAN HAPPEN. CAST AWAY YOUR DOUBT CAST AWAY YOUR LUST CAST AWAY THE VOICE THAT SAYS WE CAN'T AND KEEP THAT GODDAMN FAITH! WE WILL GET A UPDATE WE WILL WATCH OURSELVES PLAY AS THIS IMPOSTOR BEN TENNYSON ONCE AGAIN AND WE WILL WATCH HIM GET BLOWN INTO OUTER SPACE METAPHORICALLY IN A HOLY NON PLATONIC WAY! KEEP THE FAITH!
FIGHT ON MY BRETHREN!!!! FIGHT ON!!!!!

Monkey3y

Feb 24, 2021
I think I’m stuck and can’t progress. I bought the spider cams and the lizard tail and have past the part with the plumber training but don’t see any way I can progress. Could someone help with this?

Reactions: Bubilonka

npezone

Dec 31, 2020
I think I’m stuck and can’t progress. I bought the spider cams and the lizard tail and have past the part with the plumber training but don’t see any way I can progress. Could someone help with this?
Have you actually used the spider cams yet?

These are applied in several stages;
You get the software (via email offer) and open it,
you go into the bathroom and put up camera,
use viewer when shar has morning shower but find it steams up,
go into bathroom and open window
watch next day, but shar closes window
go into bathroom again and put lenses on camera
next viewing works and start earning.
After the bathroom; the next location is shars’ bedroom (highlight under bed) - you can do this one while improving the bathroom one (don’t have to wait)

2.90 star(s) 25 Votes