Ren'Py Abandoned Ben X Slave Quest [v0.05e] [Newman&Akanoes]

2.90 star(s) 25 Votes

Newman

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
The Date is 2/16/2021 The time is 10:30pm, the place is a community and lust and adultery. The sun has gone down and the stars that pilfer the galaxy has come out over and over and over again. It has literally been years since we have had a real update on this game. Years since we placed our faith in the Developers, in the creators. Years since our congregation has formed. Some have wavered, more have been lost than we care to admit. But will i let this destroy my iron will? Will i touch my own appendage before the great update of 20??? The answer is no. We have suffered many a casualty but in our times of great need i have once again returned to another holy source to draw strength. Ben Ten Alien force (2008) Season 3 Episode 17. "

"Helen:
I can't believe we won.

Alan Albright:
I can't believe we just blew Ben Tennyson into outer space."

What is it the Scriptures are trying to tell us here? They are telling us that despite what the evidence tells us we should believe! despite what we CAN BELIEVE. What we CAN'T BELIEVE CAN HAPPEN. CAST AWAY YOUR DOUBT CAST AWAY YOUR LUST CAST AWAY THE VOICE THAT SAYS WE CAN'T AND KEEP THAT GODDAMN FAITH! WE WILL GET A UPDATE WE WILL WATCH OURSELVES PLAY AS THIS IMPOSTOR BEN TENNYSON ONCE AGAIN AND WE WILL WATCH HIM GET BLOWN INTO OUTER SPACE METAPHORICALLY IN A HOLY NON PLATONIC WAY! KEEP THE FAITH!
I believe the only thing I can say is: Fucking Bravo.

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
on hold or abandoned wich one ist it because it is clearly to see that the developers dont make a update in teh near future the last is almost one year old

xMetaK

Jun 7, 2019
While i was bored i moded the game a little (Atached in this comment is the .png files folders moddifieds, just add the 'game' folder to ur renpy game directory and will work!)

In general: Maked Gwen and Shar a little more slutties. <3 (see the spoiler below: preview of gwen scene modified)
Specifically i modified the character models of Shar and Gwen and the gwen couch scene. The base model is the same, just the outfits, Shar hair, pubic hair, nails, shoes, etc where modified.

I dunno if i can post the modded images or if I must do it via private, i will atach the zip there, if it goes vs the rules then ask them for private.

If someone wanna keep playing this awesome game it will add some new content.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If this message goes vs the rules, delete it pls

Sorry for my bad grammar, i perfectly understand english, but dunno how to write it properly u_U

BTW: I have various Shar hair models, but u can just have 3 working, change the name and restart the game if u wanna another hair model.
BTW2: I have no planed more modifications in this game, im modifyiing others cause im bored and i dont know how to programm xD

Last edited:

Kylar Stern

Jul 29, 2017
While i was bored i moded the game a little.
Maked Gwen and Shar a little more slutties. <3

I dunno if i can post the modded images or i must do it via private if someone wanna keep playing this awesome game.

Tell me something if someone is interested :3

View attachment 1086908

If this message goes vs the rules, delete it pls

Sorry for my bad grammar, i perfectly understand english, but dunno how to write it properly u_U
I love the Gwen, especially those shoes and the cropped top. I don't see a Shar though... I would enjoy some these assets myself.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Rogerericdu

ThalesTR

Dec 22, 2019
I can't wait for the next update, It's just a small update, but hopefully it will really speed future updates up so that more content can be added in quicker especially with the new dev tools, I like that yous are taking your time and not just rushing it out.

• Haha
Reactions: Jarul and Cuck man

Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
...It's just a small update, but hopefully it will really speed future updates up so that more content can be added in quicker especially with the new dev tools,
Well, they already have DEV's tools and patrons are waiting eternity for small update.... so I would say, no.

I like that yous are taking your time and not just rushing it out.
Man, I don't want to sound to negative but something taking a lot of time doesn't necessary equal higher quality. It just mean releasing new content is low priority.

Reactions: Mirnation

xReoK

Jun 6, 2020
I can't wait for the next update, It's just a small update, but hopefully it will really speed future updates up so that more content can be added in quicker especially with the new dev tools, I like that yous are taking your time and not just rushing it out.
I am amazed by your positivity.

• Haha
Reactions: Jarul and Cuck man

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I kinda want a cheat menu for combat stats. I really disliked the system. And even when I figured out the console commands to mess with stats, they would reset in between each fight making me have to constantly reset them.

Crichton

Aug 5, 2018
Fuck me, i've been into this game even before i found f95. I'd go straight to the patreon every couple months to see if it updated. I think it was one of my first 3 e-games.

I remember many years ago I found a demo game. It was similar art style iirc. It was original series Gwen tied up to some bondage gear or just ropes. Was that you guys, or is this an old memory getting twisted?

Reactions: Blu Towel

Sihn8

Dec 26, 2017
no. because even if you do cheat the stats there is no content for anything with those higher stats currently.

2.90 star(s) 25 Votes