Ren'Py Abandoned Ben X Slave Quest [v0.05e] [Newman&Akanoes]

2.90 star(s) 25 Votes

Newman

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Fuck me, i've been into this game even before i found f95. I'd go straight to the patreon every couple months to see if it updated. I think it was one of my first 3 e-games.

I remember many years ago I found a demo game. It was similar art style iirc. It was original series Gwen tied up to some bondage gear or just ropes. Was that you guys, or is this an old memory getting twisted?
Yes, that was me XD

Newman

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Thanks for keeping your hopes up.

I know it mustn't have been easy, with all our other jobs and personal shit getting in the way. It would be great for us if in the new build the changes were more evident to the average player rather than a "We waited for so long and fuck these guys, it's just a new episode, some UI animations, more combat stuff, and a couple of new scenes in the old content that weren't there" XD Unless you look at the new build's code and play 10001 differences comparing the new dialog and art with the old one, that is. If you do, you'll notice we've not been idle. We have changed EVERYTHING. But we have to be realistic, we know 99% of players won't.

Still, we believe we did the right thing by improving the shit out of Ben X. We want this game to be fucking great, not your average NSFW! We want to build something that people remember, not something that was "sort of all right" and then discarded like a sock that has seen one too many wanks! We've always been honest about our goals, about having no deadlines, about our available time. We have made a commitment to finish the damn thing, and we intend to. None of that has changed.

But builds speak louder than a fucking apologetic monologue anyway. Just a little bit longer now.

Newman

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Well shit, man! Glad you're still at it! how long ago was that? It stuck with me, which is more than I can say for near anything else here. Guess i'll make a patreon then.
That was AGES ago, man. Different coder, had no clues about what the game was going to become. It was kinky as fuck, though :D Got some shit from a friend about it, though. Knots aren't for everyone and all that.

Last edited:

Saber1995

Jan 17, 2018
Just wrote a progress report. If you click on the "Progress Report" tag, you can see all the previous ones. With dates! :) Have a look:
question, is it the game play only or will the sex be animated also?

Ketchup76

Sep 29, 2020
That was AGES ago, man. Different coder, had no clues about what the game was going to become. It was kinky as fuck, though :D Got some shit from a friend about it, though. Knots aren't for everyone and all that.
hope its keeps some on that kink in the final project

2fs

Sep 20, 2019
This game is one of my absolute favorite lewd games, (See below, haha) but holy hell its slow to update! Im sure the latest update will be great once it comes out though!

Last edited:

doc69ppb

May 27, 2020
This game is one of my absolute favorite lewd games, (See below, haha) but holy hell its slow to update! Im sure the latest update will be great once it comes out though!
The real question is when
Dude i can't wait i fucking love these parody games

Reactions: Cuck man

Rogerericdu

Mar 31, 2019
The real question is when
Dude i can't wait i fucking love these parody games
Those who want the power required to quench the thirst of the genitals, must first understand one has power only on the interior of the mind not on the exterior of the world. Patience will bring us home, we will gather our cum rags and burn them in great celebration upon the arrival of the holy update of 2021. You said " The real question is when." you were wrong, the real question is WHERE IS YOUR GODDAMN FAITH! DOC69! And the answer is when its HERO TIME! tenor.gif

doc69ppb

May 27, 2020
Those who want the power required to quench the thirst of the genitals, must first understand one has power only on the interior of the mind not on the exterior of the world. Patience will bring us home, we will gather our cum rags and burn them in great celebration upon the arrival of the holy update of 2021. You said " The real question is when." you were wrong, the real question is WHERE IS YOUR GODDAMN FAITH! DOC69! And the answer is when its HERO TIME! View attachment 1130086
Lmao

Reactions: genghis khan
2.90 star(s) 25 Votes