Ren'Py Abandoned Ben X Slave Quest [v0.05e] [Newman&Akanoes]

2.90 star(s) 25 Votes

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
IS THERE ANY FULL SAVE OR WALKTHRROUGH ?????
doesn't really need one. and a full save would be bad. you would lose all the good scenes as there is no gallery yet.

just stock up on grenades for the brothers and julie fights and set albedo to defend or stun while shar pelts them with bombs and you win in no time. Everything else is just grind cash and follow a very linear progression.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
So, i just started playing this earlier today and i must say i didn't know i needed a Ben 10 game like this in my life. I just have to say it. Shar is hot as fuck. Was she in Omniverse? I watched OG, Alien Force, and Ultimate as i grew up but when it comes to Omniverse i didn't watch majority of it. So I only know Rook and i know that Ben was in a relationship with Kai from the OG series. I've only watched random episodes here and there so I'm a bit lost on a lot of characters.

Anyway, I'm not finished just yet but so far I'm already loving it. If there was one thing I'd say needs a bit improving is the in-game guide or maybe underline/highlight key details in the dialogue. While it's not too bad, i did get a bit lost at some parts because i unintentionally passed by key info said some times during conversations. Other than that it's been great.

Reactions: Newman

riddo

Apr 30, 2017
can anyone help me a bit I am stuck right now.
Im trying to progress with shar but i have no clue how i can do it.
I have the fixed manual but can give it to her, i also bought all the clothes for her.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

wildkratt123

Aug 1, 2020
Great game but just wondering when gwen tutors albdeo and you have her take her top off there is a scene where the art looks a bit janky or is that just me

Reactions: Dany1974

solarboy2011

Mar 16, 2019
A walkthrough would be helpful, im stuck on every quest. Go everywhere dont know what to do to progress.
- Can't build the lab cuz i need something for shar
- Find Sublimino info
- Shar's training got the outfit
- Investigate annodyte's dust
can anyone help me a bit I am stuck right now.
Im trying to progress with shar but i have no clue how i can do it.
I have the fixed manual but can give it to her, i also bought all the clothes for her.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have the same problem hope that there is some1 to help

Newman

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
use your communicator and there is a set of entries for Bio pages (the magnifying glass symbol). I know BIOS is confusing since that means something entirely different.

No need to be a dick about it. BIOS is generally referring to something else. I initially was confused as well since you would Grammatically refer to a Bio (for Biography) since all caps would mean some kind of acronym.
Really? It should be BIO entry, then? Always used BIOS...

Newman

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
For anyone who's stuck, be patient, keep fighting bad dudes, look in your inventory, story will keep going forward. I have been thinking of including some kind of goal for players to get so you have a clear gameplay reason for going on patrols and so, see the new stuff by pursuing that goal. It seems just moving on with the story isn't enough for a certain kind of player. I think it could be done without affecting the players who have no problem finding their way around.

Ipigskickass

Jul 10, 2017
Yeah, so as someone that knew of Ben X and had friends into it but never ever watched it:

Solid fuckin' game. I pirated it, because let's be honest, we all know what website this is, but I really enjoyed it's content and finished the content available for Alpha 0.05b.

There's a pretty good amount of content, too. Ignoring some of the grind for stats, there's a lot to work with and I really enjoyed what I played. I did hope there'd be a touch more content regarding the spy-cams, but I wasn't horrifically disappointed. I also wish there was a touch more signposting - I ended up having to cheat to beat the bros in the bar because it wasn't signposted I'd need to fight there and there's such a long sequence before it that you have no opportunity to grab gear before it happens.

Aside from that, it's awesome. If the game really does ever hit version 1.0, there'll be an insane amount of content. The bars for corruption and such go on for a looong while and the content they promise is dope. Shar is a cool character, and it was a good idea to use her as the base for the game initially then segwaying into others. I like the game a lot.

It's the first game in a while I've considered supporting. The last one I did was Breeding Season and we all know the unfortunate events that led to it's downfall. It's a good game definitely worth hovering around for a while and keeping an eye on.

Newman

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Yeah, so as someone that knew of Ben X and had friends into it but never ever watched it:

Solid fuckin' game. I pirated it, because let's be honest, we all know what website this is, but I really enjoyed it's content and finished the content available for Alpha 0.05b.

There's a pretty good amount of content, too. Ignoring some of the grind for stats, there's a lot to work with and I really enjoyed what I played. I did hope there'd be a touch more content regarding the spy-cams, but I wasn't horrifically disappointed. I also wish there was a touch more signposting - I ended up having to cheat to beat the bros in the bar because it wasn't signposted I'd need to fight there and there's such a long sequence before it that you have no opportunity to grab gear before it happens.

Aside from that, it's awesome. If the game really does ever hit version 1.0, there'll be an insane amount of content. The bars for corruption and such go on for a looong while and the content they promise is dope. Shar is a cool character, and it was a good idea to use her as the base for the game initially then segwaying into others. I like the game a lot.

It's the first game in a while I've considered supporting. The last one I did was Breeding Season and we all know the unfortunate events that led to it's downfall. It's a good game definitely worth hovering around for a while and keeping an eye on.
:) Thanks! As you said, it will be a long game so that's why some areas seem a bit slow now. I wanted a slow build at first so players get to know the game, characters, city and so forth before going full-speed. Everything will hopefully work nicely in the end. You do get a message telling you to save before the Vreedles tho, are you using the free public build? Anyway, glad you like Ben X, and even if you don't end up pledging, the public builds will always be free!

Reactions: Ipigskickass

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Really? It should be BIO entry, then? Always used BIOS...
it's really a minor thing but yeah. It would also help if the icons had labels. Other than the map and the graph representing stats, the other two give no indication of what they mean.

Jan 8, 2019
Strange ... I gave it to her as well and no selfies ...
Her stat page says she also needs to have a minimum level of corruption before she starts sending them...but I have no idea how to do that. Nothing I try seems to raise her corruption - maybe I need to make different choices from the beginning?

EDIT: Just figured it out, I think - if you check your email on the computer, you'll find an email from her sharing a cat picture. The next morning, I got a text from her that got redirected to the computer with an accidental selfie.

Last edited:

Newman

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Ok im jst waiting till they introduce kai , but this is a solid fucking game
Thank you Newman to bringing all of our dreams cm true ;):)
Wow, thanks :) Still have a lot to learn, trying to improve some of the information delivery atm, but that someone sees Ben X as a "solid fucking game" really made my day :)

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
For anyone who's stuck, be patient, keep fighting bad dudes, look in your inventory, story will keep going forward. I have been thinking of including some kind of goal for players to get so you have a clear gameplay reason for going on patrols and so, see the new stuff by pursuing that goal. It seems just moving on with the story isn't enough for a certain kind of player. I think it could be done without affecting the players who have no problem finding their way around.
you could just throw a hint in the hpone saying "go do fight" when that's what is needed.
idk, I never had a problem progressing this game

Reactions: RabbitHole69
2.90 star(s) 25 Votes