Ren'Py Abandoned Ben X Slave Quest [v0.05e] [Newman&Akanoes]

2.90 star(s) 25 Votes

rexharbinger

Sep 15, 2017
I'm only a portion into the game, very little Gwen stuff so far) but if I had a complaint, there are a LOT of situations where you are given a choice, only for it not to matter at all. As in, there is no change no matter what you choose. No stat changes, and in a lot of cases, not even any dialog change.

Reactions: SharkVampire

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
I'm only a portion into the game, very little Gwen stuff so far) but if I had a complaint, there are a LOT of situations where you are given a choice, only for it not to matter at all. As in, there is no change no matter what you choose. No stat changes, and in a lot of cases, not even any dialog change.
That's what I was talking about. Even if you don't grab Shar's ass in the beggining of the game (And I thought it's too early for such actions) the game decide for yourself later on, like you did it, and in the next scene the game don't even ask you if you want to do it. Surely the second scene was hot, but such railroaded approach is not the thing that I would enjoy in such games, that's why I don't play (read would feat better, though) kinetic novels.

PULALAU1

Oct 13, 2017
look how many comments are here and it was not even a update , iamgine what will happen with a real update

rexharbinger

Sep 15, 2017
Well, just had that boss fight I kept seeing everyone ask how to beat. Was pretty easy once I understood you could go grind as long as you want. Quick Save before patrol, keep reloading until you get a pipebomb or a med kit, do twice a day, a little training for Shar in the evenings, then sleep well until morning and repeat. Once you have a bunch of explodey grenades, the fight is a snap. Also, leveling up a bit helped.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
use your communicator and there is a set of entries for Bio pages (the magnifying glass symbol). I know BIOS is confusing since that means something entirely different.

1. you mean you are stuck
2. you are an idiot, what is ben telling you to do there?
3. USE BRAIN.EXE
No need to be a dick about it. BIOS is generally referring to something else. I initially was confused as well since you would Grammatically refer to a Bio (for Biography) since all caps would mean some kind of acronym.

Rasnec

Mar 2, 2018
use your communicator and there is a set of entries for Bio pages (the magnifying glass symbol). I know BIOS is confusing since that means something entirely different.

No need to be a dick about it. BIOS is generally referring to something else. I initially was confused as well since you would Grammatically refer to a Bio (for Biography) since all caps would mean some kind of acronym.

im sorry for being a dick about this, BUT i have explained 99% of the problems the ppl asked about in here, told them to look at the patreons OR join the discord for more information on why the update "took this loong" aka them having a life that went to shit and then people in here are still complaining about everything that just a bit of trying would solve

Reactions: Sihn8

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
im sorry for being a dick about this, BUT i have explained 99% of the problems the ppl asked about in here, told them to look at the patreons OR join the discord for more information on why the update "took this loong" aka them having a life that went to shit and then people in here are still complaining about everything that just a bit of trying would solve
This person wasn't even complaining, s/he just had an issue he was stuck on.

Personally I like these devs and their transparency. But also to be perfectly fair: If I had a penny for every time a dev group couldnt keep going because of some personal issue, I would have a few hundred bucks right now. Same goes for most people around here. It's a tired excuse. But to be fair to the devs of this game they do deliver. albeit slowly. Unlike most who's project ends abandoned while their patrons forget they are giving them money.

If you're frustrated, stop posting. It's not your job to defend any dev here. And I'm not joining a dev discord when there is a perfectly good forum right here. If I did that for every game I play from here my discord would have over 100 channels. 100 devs on one website, or 3.7 million players on 100 discords...which one makes more sense?

Last edited:

Akadosan

Dec 28, 2016
Dude just was saying he is stuck in the game and doesn't know what to do, why are you being such a schizo about it.

Reactions: umb3

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
wow great, this is still alive, it's a shame that it takes so long to update but while I'm still alive I'm satisfied.(y)

2.90 star(s) 25 Votes