Ren'Py Abandoned Ben X Slave Quest [v0.05e] [Newman&Akanoes]

2.90 star(s) 25 Votes

respecanon

Jun 30, 2020
anyone stuck with shar reading the manual? i have let her read for days and I don't know how to continue the game

LioMatt63

Aug 4, 2019
How do you get gwen to reappear ? I've completed up till after the Julie fight, Gwen appears for two days to tutor Ben, then she says she'll be back the next day but never appears again. Dont think I've seen anything new and the newman and akanoes avatars appear saying that's a wrap for content. Is that it for content? Don't think I've seen anything new except for maybe two scenes

Also, question about the walkthough. Saw someone mention earlier in the thread that it's available on their patreon. Both newman and akanoes or just one and which tier?

Reactions: Zekethor

ILW

Game Developer
May 26, 2017
Based on changelog, new scenes shoud exist. Also not clear "Crime never Pays. New episode" What is it ?
No, that just confusing one to look at
The one Akanoes posted the changelog is more clear. This version is the public version, the other version was meant for Patreon.

0.05e

• Fixed a layering issue for enemies in combat
  • Fixed and issue revolving losing the Julie fight
  • Turrets only assault you once now
  • Some other minor stuff

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
How do you get gwen to reappear ? I've completed up till after the Julie fight, Gwen appears for two days to tutor Ben, then she says she'll be back the next day but never appears again. Dont think I've seen anything new and the newman and akanoes avatars appear saying that's a wrap for content. Is that it for content? Don't think I've seen anything new except for maybe two scenes

Also, question about the walkthough. Saw someone mention earlier in the thread that it's available on their patreon. Both newman and akanoes or just one and which tier?
Gwen is now done till the next update.

• Sad
Reactions: LioMatt63

PULALAU1

Oct 13, 2017
The one Akanoes posted the changelog is more clear. This version is the public version, the other version was meant for Patreon.

0.05e

• Some other minor stuff
well you save me some time , since in this version it's nothing new i will w8 until the next one

qq47

Aug 4, 2018

0.05e

• Some other minor stuff
Before the update we had 0.05a ... changelog from 005a -> 005e is much bigger. afaik, dev don't have patreon version of the game.. For ex :

• Shar has learned how to properly send selfies (this is from 005c, but it is unclear how to unlock it )

forgotp

Nov 4, 2019
Glad its back! This has a lot of potential so hope the updates continue frequently.

Edit: aaaand URM is useless on this now, cant fine a single useful variable to edit. RIP.

Console commands seem to be fine tho.

Last edited:
Reactions: gamboooooo
2.90 star(s) 25 Votes