Ren'Py Abandoned Ben X Slave Quest [v0.05e] [Newman&Akanoes]

2.90 star(s) 25 Votes

guy0001

Jul 4, 2017
how do i find or unlock mr smoothy i cant for the life of my find anything im stuck after shar gives away shes a virgin and gwen is suposed to come study

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
where do i get a walkthrough? i´m grinding fighting half an hour and not sure it is worth anymore. the already seen scenes i cant even see again. sad.

FSH321089

Aug 1, 2018
i asked all day it there is anything new and people just don't respond
The updates F95's version has been getting is the patreon version, I believe. Meaning that the normal public has been playing 0.4 until today. The devs finally finished 0.5, and will now be working on 0.6 (or whatever is the next version), and they say it will take a lot less time because 0.5 was also a code overhaul update.

TLDR: The only thing F95 got today is in the changelog.

Reactions: Sihn8 and polar13

Akadosan

Dec 28, 2016
Well i finished the 0.5.e update, and unless my memory is bad im seeing more changes to the girls and the more time went on this game the more im seeing the girls look even more off model which in turn becomes a disappointment to my personal taste, also the whole dialogue being more edgy isn't really fun either, lacks the charm of something like Four Elements.
I hope the game gets better with newer updates because it's the only Ben 10 trainer out there so i don't have anywhere else to go if i want to get my Ben 10 fix.

hanami555

May 26, 2021
do anyone have console code for this, trying to raise some stat for specific someone, and also do anyone know how to recruit gwen to the team?

NeoStarr

Jul 2, 2017
i asked all day it there is anything new and people just don't respond
Basically we weren't supposed to get .05 so early or if at all. If you played it already nothing is really new in .05e which is the public release with the least amount of bugs feasible.

Reactions: Sihn8

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
Before the update we had 0.05a ... changelog from 005a -> 005e is much bigger. afaik, dev don't have patreon version of the game.. For ex :

• Shar has learned how to properly send selfies (this is from 005c, but it is unclear how to unlock it )
For me, Shar started sending selfies once I gave her the spare communicator.

Reactions: qq47

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
I tried this game for the first time and would like to share my thoughts about it. To be honest, I have mixed feelings about this game and probably would rate it for 3 stars, but I don't really want to downgrade game rating because, in my opinion, it has the potential to improve. Since the dev reading this thread, I'd rather just leave a comment here. I'm not familiar with the original cartoon, so all my impressions based on this particular game.

I apologize for the wall of text, it's always with me like that, when I writing something like a review for the game, so here TL;DR: Art and writing are top-notch; Combat needs adjustment, description for skills, action points for the characters, and more skills for Shar; Long period of development may raise concerns about following this game; The first arc where all lewd actions were unlocking through events was much better than repeating grindy actions in Shar's room; Ben's grandfather could figure out that it's not his grandson, and as a suggestion from my side, he could prefer new version more; Gwen story pretty much uninteresting because of the hypnosis stuff, the additional route would do the thing, but the game lacks any routes as such; Choices doesn't matter, as the result, we forced to play the game in only one way - the right way.
I hope those who interested in my remarks will read the full version.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: JKLidontknow
2.90 star(s) 25 Votes