Ren'Py Abandoned Ben X Slave Quest [v0.05e] [Newman&Akanoes]

2.90 star(s) 25 Votes

Newman

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Hullo. We do talk a lot about the game, not sure what you mean, PULALAU :D, come to Discord if you want to know more. But I get you, we all obsess about when the next build is coming up. Devs included.

Reactions: Crichton

Newman

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
wtf! how to get that though!
I have released 50 Goodie Packs so far on Patreon. Each has at least 4 illustrations (usually in color and with variants), sometimes other stuff (sketches, teasers... stuff) and each Patron gets a new one each month. In the link, I always include all previously released GPs, so it's a LOT of art for $1. You can always donate more, but you get all the Goodie Packs even with the lowest tier.

Newman

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Just read the rules first. We are quick with the ban button with those who don't give a fuck and break them.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I think im facing with bug. My saves are fresh (started new game) and im using unren for only money. I'm part of game undercover mission scene but shar is not coming in morning, event is not triggering at all. Can unren cause this bug? Anybody faced with this? I realy dont want without money cheat at all.. Its to grindy...

dragoon93041

Jul 22, 2017
Look, the game doesn't release very often but it is very much alive. The discord is probably the best place to talk, if you can stand the bigotry.

2.90 star(s) 25 Votes