Ren'Py Abandoned Ben X Slave Quest [v0.05e] [Newman&Akanoes]

2.90 star(s) 25 Votes

Alder9800

Sep 30, 2021
I can't defeat Octagon and Rhomboid . I have purchased bombs, but dont get the option to choose it in combat. I can only use diamondhead and medkit. Can someone assist how to use bombs in combat and defeat them.
pass me your game and I'll do that part for you

stormtiger

Mar 22, 2020
I can't defeat Octagon and Rhomboid . I have purchased bombs, but dont get the option to choose it in combat. I can only use diamondhead and medkit. Can someone assist how to use bombs in combat and defeat them.
Buy the tail from Pakmar, that gives you another alien form, and use that form against Rhomboid after he charges his attack to stun him and his attack will lose its charge. He can only attack after it has been charged. Use the rest of your attacks against Octagon and you will defeat them without taking the big attack from Rhomboid.

hanami555

May 26, 2021
Buy the tail from Pakmar, that gives you another alien form, and use that form against Rhomboid after he charges his attack to stun him and his attack will lose its charge. He can only attack after it has been charged. Use the rest of your attacks against Octagon and you will defeat them without taking the big attack from Rhomboid.
or just use console commands if u want to cheat

Oct 14, 2021
So yeah just found this game wile searching for new games to play and I remember way back playing this. Are there any news on any upcoming updates?

drpavelcia

Aug 19, 2018
So yeah just found this game wile searching for new games to play and I remember way back playing this. Are there any news on any upcoming updates?
There's rarely news here, but you can join their Discord and they post some updates there. They've had writer's block or whatever lately, so no progress.

THEBGSTER

Aug 18, 2020
Out of all the Ben 10 games on this site this is the best but that isnt saying much since there are surprisingly few, nevertheless this game is still very good and the only thing I can complain about is the fact there isnt more of it. I hope your still working on it because I would hate to see such good work abandoned.

Boosttowin

Sep 14, 2019
Weirdly the latest build link on his patreon doesn't work. Does any one know if that's temporary or if its locked to specific members or something similer?

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Good to know at least updates will drop ehmmm eventually! right... but anyways its for sure gonna be updates with a huge amount of hrs based on content so its a win-win if that's their intentions

• Haha
Reactions: Chimp :D
2.90 star(s) 25 Votes