Ren'Py Abandoned Ben X Slave Quest [v0.05e] [Newman&Akanoes]

2.90 star(s) 25 Votes

sunny2377

Dec 20, 2021
ฉันหวังว่าเกมเวอร์ชั่น 0.06 จะมาในปลายปีนี้หรือต้นปีหน้าเพราะฉันติดตามแฟนซีรีย์ Ben 10 มานานแล้ว

Last edited:

llDante

Dec 22, 2019
I guess I won't hold my breath for this one
Yeah, it might take a while for coding and art, but honestly, the hard one, writing being complete is already huge, that can take a while to be done, at least if you want the game to be good, since it's the foundation of everything, and i like this game writing very much, so if they want to take their time on it to keep the quality i'm all for it... Now that the writing is done i think they can do the rest faster, specially if they divide the task, one coding and the other doing art, i don't know how they work though, just an example, what i mean is that the creative part which takes time is done, now it's just hard work.

Last edited:

joe nemo

May 6, 2018
i think they can do the rest faster, specially if they divide the task, one coding and the other doing art, i don't know how they work though, just an example, what i mean is that the creative part which takes time is done, now it's just hard work.
Thats how they split the task. The artist can crank things out fairly quickly, the coder not as much.

Reactions: hhenri069
Dec 20, 2018
Yeah, it might take a while for coding and art, but honestly, the hard one, writing being complete is already huge, that can take a while to be done, at least if you want the game to be good, since it's the foundation of everything, and i like this game writing very much, so if they want to take their time on it to keep the quality i'm all for it... Now that the writing is done i think they can do the rest faster, specially if they divide the task, one coding and the other doing art, i don't know how they work though, just an example, what i mean is that the creative part which takes time is done, now it's just hard work.
You are delusional dude

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
Now that the writing is done i think they can do the rest faster,
Considering how few of new story there had been accross updates in the years, I call bullshit.
Maybe yu mean the whole story is complete then? That would mean the biggest problem is the coding and art... which means we are still stuck just as before, since as I said not much story advancing in any updates.

DazedJaguar

Nov 26, 2021
You have to go to "nameofthegame">>renpy>>common>>00console.rpy - then you have to open it with notepad++(recommended) and look for config.console = False, then swap it to True (with capital T), should be from line 90 to 115.
Heyy, Can you explain a bit how to do this....I'm new to using this method...

2.90 star(s) 25 Votes