Ren'Py Abandoned Ben X Slave Quest [v0.05e] [Newman&Akanoes]

2.90 star(s) 25 Votes
Jul 16, 2019
I really only have the attention span for one discord at a time, much less if it's just filled with edgy shitty memes. I guess I'll just see if the game updates when it updates until then.

Gustavo0921

Apr 23, 2020
Does anyone know if these missions can be done in version 0.5E or is it for the next update and if so, who can help me complete them? Captura de Pantalla 2021-10-05 a la(s) 18.05.29.png

Oct 8, 2019
I want to love this game, I really do. The comedy is great, the art is fantastic, and the story even makes sense given the setting. My ONLY complaint is aimed at something that is obviously not the main focus for the game but still is a huge part, combat. I have no problem with the sidekick not being worth much. The difficulty is also acceptable, no my gripe is the implementation of the various powers not making sense. One attack and then done with a squishy Ben just standing around just does not make sense given the source material. I would have preferred to have seen a mechanic similar to Aeons in Final Fantasy X. Basically one character is summoned for a set amount of turns, or it is dismissed or defeated. Reducing XLR8 to a stun move and Diamondhead to a temporary defense boost is just disappointing. I understand why the game isn't set up like this, it sounds like a headache and a half to code but I would have still preferred something more.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I enjoyed the current game aside from the horrid combat system, but the update gaps are insane. The only thing making the game longer than 30 minutes or so is the money grind that I'm pretty sure everyone just skips with cheats.

I really do want to love the game. But there's currently so little of it to love. And absence makes the heart grow fonder, but only until it goes on far too long.

From the discord
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So... Maybe next month if they really do finish the script this month? So yay(?) no two year gap? Just five to six months?

Last edited:

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
wait, been a while since I played this, so does he mean ben-ben or albedo-ben? (since the mind in the body is albedo since the start of the game, but the original mind is still frozen somewhere inside if I remember right?)

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
Wait a minute, I'm confussed.
The last update was the end of January and they are just now working on the script?
Maybe I'm misunderstanding what the "script" is.

Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
maybe I'm too pessimistic about it but they told us that last update took close to 2 years because of personal stuff + working on tools to develop the game faster. OK, we understand. Now we are 6 months after last new content release and they are still working on script? After that is finished it will take a few more months to do graphics, code it and fix bugs. Very disappointing :( I understand patreon $ they get is not too big but for me there is no fun to enjoy the game a little and wait a year for next hour of it :/

95zuser99031

Jan 28, 2020
What am I supposed to do? I got the scene telling Shar she needed to go undercover and bought the sweaters, now I can't enter her room because she needs space. I got a quest for Gwens corruption. She apparently moves in but she hasnt yet, and I don't know who to cause it. I've waited a week and nothings changing.

JoeyMC69

Oct 22, 2021
What am I supposed to do? I got the scene telling Shar she needed to go undercover and bought the sweaters, now I can't enter her room because she needs space. I got a quest for Gwens corruption. She apparently moves in but she hasnt yet, and I don't know who to cause it. I've waited a week and nothings changing.
Give the pill to shar during combat and wait until 3am then go to her room

JoeyMC69

Oct 22, 2021
I can't defeat Octagon and Rhomboid . I have purchased bombs, but dont get the option to choose it in combat. I can only use diamondhead and medkit. Can someone assist how to use bombs in combat and defeat them.

2.90 star(s) 25 Votes