Ren'Py Abandoned Ben X Slave Quest [v0.05e] [Newman&Akanoes]

2.90 star(s) 25 Votes

Newman

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
its 2019 and i dont see nothing about this game...kinda sad
:D Don't worry, an update is coming soon. We haven't stopped working on it. Even though I was supposedly on vacation, I had time to write and talk with Akanoes, who was working on the code.

Reactions: John573

Akanoes

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2017
You can have a though =D

A fairly boring one as I've mostly been squashing bugs xD

Reactions: thomasxlong

Newman

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Silly Arkanoes! Roosters Don't squash bugs, they eat them! Now open wide and say ahhhhhh :)
You have your first dominatrix stalker, Akanoes! Good luck! Ahhh, I remember mine. Those were the days! Scared of leaving my apartment, wearing trench coats and a fake beard in the middle of August... Enjoy it while it lasts, my friend. Enjoy it while it lasts... (snif)

Reactions: gen1

Kylar Stern

Jul 29, 2017
You have your first dominatrix stalker, Akanoes! Good luck! Ahhh, I remember mine. Those were the days! Scared of leaving my apartment, wearing trench coats and a fake beard in the middle of August... Enjoy it while it lasts, my friend. Enjoy it while it lasts... (snif)
Don't worry Newman, I can split my time... I can even keep the hat on for you ;) Now get off the boards and get back to work!

Newman

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Don't worry Newman, I can split my time... I can even keep the hat on for you ;) Now get off the boards and get back to work!
He he, thanks for the effort, but I'm my own worst dominatrix when it comes to work. New build isn't going to perfect itself!

2.90 star(s) 25 Votes