Ren'Py Abandoned Ben X Slave Quest [v0.05e] [Newman&Akanoes]

2.90 star(s) 25 Votes

Kylar Stern

Jul 29, 2017
@Newman
So I was led here by SunsetRiders7 and being a fan of the OG Ben 10 and it's successor Alien Force I thought I'd give it a try. Correct me if I'm wrong but ver. .001a was in development for 2-3 years? That seems very long for what little I saw (End of game on day 3 after Shar going into Undertown for the first time). Anywho...

I really admire the concept of this game. It seems well thought and planned. I also appreciate the artwork and characters. I see a vast potential for this game and look forward to future updates. With that in mind I of course bring issue with the release timeline. But first a quick intro.

I have been a loyal AKABITE since the days of princess trainer, so I understand the long wait with only a tease here and there. I have also been loyal to Sunsetriders7 and the Something unlimited since the project started (that DMCA hammer was rough, I still call the game Injustice Unlimited though LOL). With this in mind I'm not complaining about the time to content ratios just giving advice and critic. Now that that's over with.

If this game is working on an Akabur level of releases I would like to suggest to the Dev that you have the release at a point that it's not annoying to come back to the game. What I mean by this is that the character customization is fully operational so that people can go in, play with a few costumes, Get a blowjob or two in that costume, and feel fulfilled for a few weeks. For this the update content should be about three times what the .001a I recieved has. Even if the space is made up of 90% costumes and 10% storyline. The thing communities hate most is plot progression with no art. Look no further than Orange Trainer as example.

The only problem with this way of production however, is that Akabur earned the wait time as we all know he delivers and you are fairly new, so you may see how hard it is to trust you.

I would Suggest that you go with a more SR7 approach to where you realease monthly/bi-monthly updates of the game. This strengthens confidence in your ability to preform and reassures your community that the project hasn't died a horrible death. The release may not be where you want it, but progress is progress and I'm sure the community will understand....eventually.

When all is said and done, I really enjoy this concept and look forward to a (hopefully soon) update. Sorry for the long post, I hope it helped some. Good Luck gents.

Reactions: Iniarel and Dinker

digitall

May 25, 2017
Can anyone recommend a good parody game? I've been playing stuff like
Four Elements Trainer
Amity Park
Something Unlimited
Camp Pinewood
Rick And Morty - A Way Back Home [v1.2.6] [Ferdafs]
The Library Story [v0.92] [Xaljio], and
Ben X Slave Quest [v0.0.1a] [Kdot&Newman&Akanoes]

Foxial Kidsia

Sep 29, 2017
Four Elements Trainer
Amity Park
Something Unlimited
Camp Pinewood
Princess Trainer, Rogue-Like, Heroines corruption, the mating season, latex dungeon, My Sexy Anthro 1&2.

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
Four Elements Trainer
Amity Park
Something Unlimited
Camp Pinewood
Slutcraft

Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
Princess Trainer, Rogue-Like, Heroines corruption, the mating season, latex dungeon, My Sexy Anthro 1&2.
Is heroines corruption on this sight I tried searching for it but didnt find anything. if you have a link I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks

Foxial Kidsia

Sep 29, 2017
Is heroines corruption on this sight I tried searching for it but didnt find anything. if you have a link I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks

Go Find my post on page 6 to read how to use cheat menu.

digitall

May 25, 2017
Ideas for Girls:
Omniverse Attea w/ Bulfrag, Tetramand Princess, Steal Julie from her new "boyfriend", Kai (was that her name?) From "Benwolf" (later named Blitzwolfer.), Cousin Lucy Mann, Drew Saturday, Grandma Verdona (anodine form), Xylene, Future Gwendolyn (from original series)

Newman

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Why not release a version once a month with whatever has already been completed, all this waiting around for months or possibly years at a time will drive people nuts. It drives me nuts. Still the artwork is amazing.
We don't want to release monthly because we don't want to release unfinished rushed stuff. Next update has the wardrobe and combat too, so it needs some love before we are sure it's ready!

Reactions: thomasxlong

Foxial Kidsia

Sep 29, 2017
We don't want to release monthly because we don't want to release unfinished rushed stuff. Next update has the wardrobe and combat too, so it needs some love before we are sure it's ready!
Ah, alright, so, when do we get the actual sex stuff in game? Will that be in the next update?

2.90 star(s) 25 Votes