Ren'Py Abandoned Ben X Slave Quest [v0.05e] [Newman&Akanoes]

2.90 star(s) 25 Votes

ChaosDancer

Jun 22, 2017
I think most get that statement, since there are projects that got abandoned, no doubt. But those things were also said about Four Elements Trainer for example, and look where it is now.

And im wondering, but isnt this:

exactly what the current platform he is using intended for?

Also, the word renders does not really fit. Dont think theres a program that can put out what you see here. And some (or deep down probably most) artists that can produce something like this would be pretty sad if you refer to it as renders instead of what it really is, as in, pretty awesome artwork.
Ye my mistake mate, i meant artwork not render :) Btw i would love for the game to succeed and we get a full release but we will see.

Reactions: COVOM7 and Delmach

Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
So after ben suggest getting something to eat there is nothing for me to click on except home is that all the demo has at the moment or am I missing something.

Akanoes

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2017
So after ben suggest getting something to eat there is nothing for me to click on except home is that all the demo has at the moment or am I missing something.
Have you tried clicking patrol? If mr smoothy's available click that

Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
upload_2018-6-23_22-14-40.png
This is what im seeing sorry i got the color wrong because my mouse was over it but this is where the game puts me immediately after ben suggests going to eat chili fries.

Akanoes

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2017
View attachment 116415
This is what im seeing sorry i got the color wrong because my mouse was over it but this is where the game puts me immediately after ben suggests going to eat chili fries.
Okay, that is weird, how did you get there? is this after shar hides in your closet? Cause in all my tests this never happend

Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
Okay, that is weird, how did you get there? is this after shar hides in your closet? Cause in all my tests this never happend
Yup this is right after that. It just puts me there without any warning and im stuck. Which version did you download? I downloaded the one on the front page of this thread.

Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
Alright I downloaded a different version from a source other than megasync and started a new game and it works fine now. Don't know why but thanks for the help and sorry for the trouble.

Akanoes

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2017
Alright I downloaded a different version from a source other than megasync and started a new game and it works fine now. Don't know why but thanks for the help and sorry for the trouble.
Good to hear! Enjoy the game! =3

And yea, looks like the mega link in the first post is different from the one on Newman's patreon..

EDIT: Weird, I still don't get what you got though =<

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
OK, played the 0.1 version.
Pro
Great character design and art.
Good writing.
Shar is the cutest little thing, eager and clumsy!
Successful sexyfication of characters.
Amazing trainer/gradual corruption potential.

Con
The game feels like a short demo, not a game developed for more than a year.

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
Damn, the art is great.
All the Gwens are amazing!

Gotta ask, any plans to include the frog princess and the four armed alien amazon? Those were my favorites.

2.90 star(s) 25 Votes