Ren'Py Abandoned Ben X Slave Quest [v0.05e] [Newman&Akanoes]

2.90 star(s) 25 Votes

vyraxx

Aug 30, 2018
they actually made that movie into a uncencored game XD maybe they probably do anything for money were all greed right?

Akanoes

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2017
is up for patrons if anyone is interested =3

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Any actual content?
There's like 1 actual sex scene currently, for a game that's been developed for 2 years its pretty hilarious.

Edit- It gets even funnier when you actually extract the files, there's like nothing there. To think that Four Elements Trainer only started development a few months before this one.

Imskel

Apr 23, 2017
hello all Just found this game a day ago liked the demo, was excited to see day 2 come out but then I try to run it all i get is a white screen.
I have tried to download several times even cleared out the saves and still a white screen. I do have a 32 bit system but also I have tried opening other Ren'py games and they all work fine.

Any suggestions ?

thanks

JohnnyMarco

Jun 18, 2017
Let me give you some construct criticism for a change:

The game is awesome, it is flowing nicely, it has a good concept, but that blowjob scene was not good, the art is strange, it could be much better than that.

Reactions: RedPillBlues

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Let me give you some construct criticism for a change:

The game is awesome, it is flowing nicely, it has a good concept, but that blowjob scene was not good, the art is strange, it could be much better than that.
Its good to know that i'm not the only one that thought the posing and art for that scene were rather odd.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
I like ben ten but i think i will wait for some more content just by the posts there does not seem to be much

2.90 star(s) 25 Votes