Ren'Py Abandoned Ben X Slave Quest [v0.05e] [Newman&Akanoes]

2.90 star(s) 25 Votes

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
I said it once and will repost.

In my opinion, it’s been many years since this game was a game. I have followed this all this for about seven years now I believe all the way back to its original blog. Back then this was clearly a game with two guys having a dream. But once they ran into difficulties? They started to realize people would still give them money anyway just because of their attachment to the franchise and the fact that nobody has really made another proper Ben 10 game that wasn't very short and just foucused around qucikly doing gwen.

These guys realized they could just milk money out of these people and grift them nonstop and as long as they release something every few years, they will be happy. So when I say this game is no longer a game it simply is not anymore. It’s just a moneymaker, a carrot on the stick to dangle in front of people. And also have their hand in their pocket, taking out their money.

The same thing was clearly attempted with the Scooby Doo game, but they dropped it when he realized people weren’t really that into it and weren’t going to get milked like they would with Ben 10. These guys are grifters and scam artists, through and through.

Pretty much taking advantage of people with loneliness and attachment to girls that they grew up with, that remind them of better times.

I wish they could prove me wrong but for years they have proven this to be true.

Goldcoin117

Jun 28, 2022
I said it once and will repost.

In my opinion, it’s been many years since this game was a game. I have followed this all this for about seven years now I believe all the way back to its original blog. Back then this was clearly a game with two guys having a dream. But once they ran into difficulties? They started to realize people would still give them money anyway just because of their attachment to the franchise and the fact that nobody has really made another proper Ben 10 game that wasn't very short and just foucused around qucikly doing gwen.

These guys realized they could just milk money out of these people and grift them nonstop and as long as they release something every few years, they will be happy. So when I say this game is no longer a game it simply is not anymore. It’s just a moneymaker, a carrot on the stick to dangle in front of people. And also have their hand in their pocket, taking out their money.

The same thing was clearly attempted with the Scooby Doo game, but they dropped it when he realized people weren’t really that into it and weren’t going to get milked like they would with Ben 10. These guys are grifters and scam artists, through and through.

Pretty much taking advantage of people with loneliness and attachment to girls that they grew up with, that remind them of better times.

I wish they could prove me wrong but for years they have proven this to be true.
This.

Reactions: sirviper235

Knight

Jul 7, 2017
Can I ask why did this game get abounded
Because the devs just stopped updating it. As to why they stopped that's a question for them. If I had to guess it was a combination of laziness and the fact that they kept getting paid despite not putting out updates.

gemini20xx

Oct 17, 2017
Because the devs just stopped updating it. As to why they stopped that's a question for them. If I had to guess it was a combination of laziness and the fact that they kept getting paid despite not putting out updates.
This game had so much potential... next update is most likely scheduled for early 2100.

Reactions: DemonGod20
2.90 star(s) 25 Votes