Ren'Py Abandoned Ben X Slave Quest [v0.05e] [Newman&Akanoes]

2.90 star(s) 25 Votes

Yuri27

Jul 10, 2018
its shift+O
Umm...it's not working.
Do I need to enable something from the registry or change the code from the game folder to edit?
I have tried in the living room, bed room and when I'm lookin' at the map and nowhere does the shift + O works...

D

Deleted member 482284

So my game ended why i had to give a guy money. Is that all. I didnt get gwen scenes and got only one charmcaster bj scene. Any way i have missed something?

Newman

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
So my game ended why i had to give a guy money. Is that all. I didnt get gwen scenes and got only one charmcaster bj scene. Any way i have missed something?
That's all for this build, yeah. You didn't miss a thing. Next build has a bit of Gwen and Shar's training though, so I'm looking forward to 0.03. Already written a lot of the dialog for it too.

D

Deleted member 482284

That's all for this build, yeah. You didn't miss a thing. Next build has a bit of Gwen and Shar's training though, so I'm looking forward to 0.03. Already written a lot of the dialog for it too.
Really. I downloaded an android port where the website had a gwen scene and a wardrobe in the screenshots.

Wolf1114

May 7, 2017
Umm...it's not working.
Do I need to enable something from the registry or change the code from the game folder to edit?
I have tried in the living room, bed room and when I'm lookin' at the map and nowhere does the shift + O works...
You have to go to "nameofthegame">>renpy>>common>>00console.rpy - then you have to open it with notepad++(recommended) and look for config.console = False, then swap it to True (with capital T), should be from line 90 to 115.

yaxir

Nov 3, 2017
yo dev, this game's amazing. Please develop it more !

Reactions: Newman

Foxial Kidsia

Sep 29, 2017
No release date that's set in stone. We're trying for a public build for sometime around December 5th though.
Can't wait to see what's up next. Unfortunately I can't support you on patreon, super broke. BUT I'll support you all I can here and continue looking forward to every new update you post for it. I really like your designs though they're amazing.

Reactions: SYRE

EvilTiger

Sep 4, 2017
@Newman really hope I can do something sexual with Gwen in the next update since.... you know she's the main girl.

You guys have been way too obsessed with the combat system lately.

P.S. Nobody likes to grind too much for their fap material *I'm looking at you Akabur!"
As long as the grind isnt "grind for 1 hour to get a single scene" im fine with it

Reactions: biodoom1234

Foxial Kidsia

Sep 29, 2017
Hey, can anyone tell me what to do the first time you get to plumbers hq to get the tech?
You wanna buy something talk to Bulkic & Driba. Off to the side area should be where the wall area with the green rectangle. If you wanna talk to Gwen you click the saucer shape to the other side, getting out will be clicking at the top, and the bottom will take you to the cells. Hope that helps.

2.90 star(s) 25 Votes