Ren'Py Abandoned Ben X Slave Quest [v0.05e] [Newman&Akanoes]

2.90 star(s) 25 Votes

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
is there a walkthrough for the 0.03a version that isnt locked... got the spider cameras n cant find where to put them?! Thanks in advance!
The cameras have some dialog but aren't functional yet. The walkthrough is only $1, the guys deserve it so please do consider supporting them.

biodoom1234

Apr 23, 2018
Still not a whole lot of stuff in there unfortunately. And just when it started to get towards the content, it ended. Love the artstyle though and the writing seems pretty fun too!

Foxial Kidsia

Sep 29, 2017
New Ben X alpha build!:

So I figure I'm supposed to by the sleeping pills from one of shops and there probably is no sex in the game yet, but I do have one question. I'm not asking for a walkthrough or anything just curious. Building the lab says i need 6000c but the in game currency is UC, so my question is what is C exactly that I need?

Baemz

Sep 10, 2017
I discovered Newman about 2 years ago, i think he made a post at ulmf. and im following since then and i need to say, this game is exactly the one i was hoping for, it feels like it can be the next big thing (2d CG wise), after Mity's four elements trainer and Something Unlimited. So far everything is top notch, great interface, smooth controls, nice visuals, good storyline. the only downside is the usual - not enough content (as expected from a 0.03.)
I can't wait for more, Great work

Sihn8

Dec 26, 2017
what is the way to get max success for the medical exam?
Give her an amber ogia lolipop before it starts to get the hidden option. tell her close her eyes then tell her to open again. just clikcing through all options besides those two will net you all you can see in that scene for now.

Reactions: Newman

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I discovered Newman about 2 years ago, i think he made a post at ulmf. and im following since then and i need to say, this game is exactly the one i was hoping for, it feels like it can be the next big thing (2d CG wise), after Mity's four elements trainer and Something Unlimited. So far everything is top notch, great interface, smooth controls, nice visuals, good storyline. the only downside is the usual - not enough content (as expected from a 0.03.)
I can't wait for more, Great work
I really like Newman, but at this rate I don't think there's any chance they will ever be another SU or FET. Early days in those games when they were still relatively unknown they still had huge updates that added more content (In terms of art) then this one has in 2 years, in a single dev cycle (Monthly/Bi-monthly). Now supposedly Newman has a lot of art stored up, but that doesn't matter if its added drop by drop over years.

Newman

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Haha I thought you would have done. I'm sorry if I came off as a condescending asshole, my people skills are pretty terrible. So can I assume uncle shagworthy while have some involvement? (sorry again if this info is already available).
Yeah, Shaggy's Uncle Harry leaves him his hotel as inheritance. A horrible creature is said to roam the nearby forest...

Newman

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
I really like Newman, but at this rate I don't think there's any chance they will ever be another SU or FET. Early days in those games when they were still relatively unknown they still had huge updates that added more content (In terms of art) then this one has in 2 years, in a single dev cycle (Monthly/Bi-monthly). Now supposedly Newman has a lot of art stored up, but that doesn't matter if its added drop by drop over years.
Hey, Redpillblues. I get it, man. I'm the first one who waits a few builds to play something, especially if it's a long story. I don't want to be getting to the good part to then boom. Thanks for playing! You can stop fapping now. XD

Nevertheless, we have to show progress if we want to show our patrons we're working hard and are constant. It's a tricky balance. If we were earning the big bucks, we could afford taking a bit longer to create big content chunks, but we're still proving ourselves so no can do. Still, now that all the base mechanics are done, we should be faster with updates. And the character intro is done, so the filthy debauchery is a-coming!

Reactions: biodoom1234

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
So... I never saw the cartoon but. Gwen seems to have three different art styles based on the OP. What's the deal with that?

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
So... I never saw the cartoon but. Gwen seems to have three different art styles based on the OP. What's the deal with that?
I see two art styles, the Omniverse Gwen and the Ultimate Alien Gwen seems like from the same artist while the Young Gwen seems to be from another artist. I think its normal to have different styles in the game considering that there are several artist working on the game. But hey I may be wrong, it may be just from the same artist but just learned to improve their style mid-way in the development.

Baemz

Sep 10, 2017
I my opinion, the current Ben X is better than the early versions of SU and FET, the gameplay is just smoother. Actually, it reminds me of Akabur's princess trainer, from my point of view its simply the best looking "2D CG Parody game" since FET was released. If it gets updated frequently, it has the potential to be BIG.(Personal opinion) Especially if i think of sadcrabs "innocent witches" and their (cash grabby) update frequency(more than 800 patrons = above 5k per month)

But if the next 3 updates take 2 years, youre definitely right. :p

Reactions: LexOneTwo

BastardX

May 13, 2018
New
Finaly farmed enough cash for the underground hideout now got to wait for the next update to use the cameras n being able to build the base. :p

2.90 star(s) 25 Votes