Ren'Py Abandoned Ben X Slave Quest [v0.05e] [Newman&Akanoes]

2.90 star(s) 25 Votes

Newman

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
I'm just curious if you have an official date yet, if not that's fine, a general idea would be nice too. Keep up the good work your game is amazing.
Thanks a lot, Foxial! I really need this kind of comments lately. We are releasing a test build for patrons today or tomorrow at the latest. Then it's the final bughunt with everyone's help -and I'll probably think of something else to add and make Akanoes feel like every day it's Groundhog Day- and a public build should come shortly after.

Reactions: popober and PugWug

Foxial Kidsia

Sep 29, 2017
Thanks a lot, Foxial! I really need this kind of comments lately. We are releasing a test build for patrons today or tomorrow at the latest. Then it's the final bughunt with everyone's help -and I'll probably think of something else to add and make Akanoes feel like every day it's Groundhog Day- and a public build should come shortly after.
Thank you for the update looking forward to the public release when it's ready.

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
Yeah, the Mystery of Shagworthy's Legacy. Here, have a look:

Fuck me I remember now, I read all the drama when it was happening. I even downloaded the assets, I just couldn't for the life of me think of the name.

Side note. do you know he's name is Norville Rogers? Shaggy is a nickname he acquired due to he's appearance. Shagworthy is the name of he's uncle.

Reactions: Kylar Stern

Newman

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Fuck me I remember now, I read all the drama when it was happening. I even downloaded the assets, I just couldn't for the life of me think of the name.

Side note. do you know he's name is Norville Rogers? Shaggy is a nickname he acquired due to he's appearance. Shagworthy is the name of he's uncle.
Yep. I do my research! :)

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
Yep. I do my research! :)
Haha I thought you would have done. I'm sorry if I came off as a condescending asshole, my people skills are pretty terrible. So can I assume uncle shagworthy while have some involvement? (sorry again if this info is already available).

Akanoes

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2017
It should be compatible with 0.02d and 0.02e saves but lemme know if you find any bugs.

BastardX

May 13, 2018
is there a walkthrough for the 0.03a version that isnt locked... got the spider cameras n cant find where to put them?! Thanks in advance!

2.90 star(s) 25 Votes