Ren'Py Abandoned Ben X Slave Quest [v0.05e] [Newman&Akanoes]

2.90 star(s) 25 Votes

clowth

May 20, 2017
are the fistrick's bros implemented yet? If so, how do i advance in the story?

Also, where is the tentacle girl? the only new girls i found are the ones u face in undertown, but they dont seem to have tentacles.

Nightless

Jan 13, 2018
Great Game so far, and suprisingly good combat and I really like the art but just not enough content :( Still payed a bit to help ^^

Reactions: Newman

Kylar Stern

Jul 29, 2017
I can assure you the lack of items in the store is plot related and has nothing to do with my "love for videogames" as you put it, for which btw, I've barely had any time as 0.03 was keeping me busy most days...

P.S. There is no R in my name ;)

We will be adding more enemies which drop more money, no worries ;)

Yea sorry, wasn't really using that anymore if you want to add money you can use this to add money, without the + you just change it to that number:
inventory.money += 9999
I knew something was wrong! I don't know why Arkanoes makes more sense than Akanoes to me....plus in typing the two I get spellcheck on the correct version but not the other o_O PLus I just threw that videogames line because of that time when you obsessed over the new Spiderman game. I know you hate sarcasm in text, and honestly I kinda do too, but it just slipped out. Much love to you and Newman tho! I'm really impressed at how far this game has gone in so little time and you got me on th eedge of my seat with this plotline. SO DAMN INTERESTING!!!

Jul 6, 2017
What button do I press to enter the codes?
Its for the console command, almost every ren'py game has them and can be enabled by going to the game directory and going to "renpy" > "common" > "00console.rpy" then pressing both Ctrl + F and type "config.console" then keep hitting enter till you get to the text "config.console = False", which you then need to change "False" to "True". Once you've done that go into the game and press "SHIFT+O" and then type in the code.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Newman

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Hehe, I'm glad that you guys want to see more of the game, but after the dev message, story content is over. You can buy clothes for Shar and repeat training, fight some bros and hoes, unlock XLR8, buy the cams, but that's it. Now for 0.04!!

Reactions: PugWug

AceBda

Feb 7, 2018
In your pad on the left there is the graph icon click that and push the down arrow button on the lower right until you see the entry.
I'm having the same problem and I did as you said but it still keeps repeating it without letting me move on

Cdaw1331

Aug 17, 2016
So I've fought the bro's enough times to get xlr8 and buy the cams and bought most of shar's clothes, but I haven't found fistrick, figured out how to give shar the sleeping pills, found the hoes that apparently show up or any of that. I don't know if I'm just missing something but I feel like I've clicked on literally everything that can be clicked on and fought a million of the bros and have no idea what to do to advance the story from here.

ChampionXD

Jun 27, 2017
well i liked the progression so far but still wish there was something more than just a towel salute moment haha will wait for next update

WhytShadow

May 20, 2018
The game has started looking like a premium Ren'Py H-Game!
Proud of you guys.
I loved the update.
Only one issue, I cannot understand how to confirm the wardrobe change.
I see the buttons at top for each different location and activity but they seem unresponsive.
Have you yet to add the confirmation stuff and right now we just get an idea of how the wardrobe will work?
Or am I missing something?

Also what are those 2 buttons at the lower right corner?
The one with a camera and one with a folder having a heart shaped icon on it.

Akanoes

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2017
you are putting a space after money in the command your not supposed to
Spaces between the command and = are fine mate

I don't know what went wrong with the code. :(
I don't know why or how to fix it, but your console says "Ren'Py script disabled", mine says it's enabled so it might be that.

Only one issue, I cannot understand how to confirm the wardrobe change.
I see the buttons at top for each different location and activity but they seem unresponsive.
Have you yet to add the confirmation stuff and right now we just get an idea of how the wardrobe will work?
Or am I missing something?
They are preset clothing sets, from left to right: Patrol, Outside, Pajamas/Indoor, Exercise and Sex Training.
Currently it's predetermined what sets she wears when, so in her bedroom she wears her pajamas, outside she currently always wears her patrol clothes (since she's always working).. I just tested the sets myself and they seem to work for me

Also what are those 2 buttons at the lower right corner?
The one with a camera and one with a folder having a heart shaped icon on it.
These are for custom sets, to save for later use, maybe you have 2 outfits you really like, this way you can switch them out easier.
The Camera is save (cause your taking a picture) and the heart is your loading (Cause they're you're favorites).

Blitzkralle

May 22, 2017
Awsome update feels how the game progress! just one question the wadrobe is just for shar or i can unlock it for other characters?

2.90 star(s) 25 Votes