Ren'Py Abandoned Ben X Slave Quest [v0.05e] [Newman&Akanoes]

2.90 star(s) 25 Votes

Zkorey

Feb 28, 2018
Can any of these missions be completed? only completed two quests that were 'unpaid debt' that I had to pay a 1000uc face and the other was '' shar's special training '' only these two, I am running more than 1h in the game and I do not know if I got the end of this update, can someone please answer me?

1545427133305.png

ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
I'm stuck... I can't leave my room without reading the manuals... Where are the manuals?

Akanoes

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2017
slust = xx
glust = xx (Gwen)
That's a straight up lie.. Neither of those will do anything (or can be found in the code for that matter..)
I'm stuck... I can't leave my room without reading the manuals... Where are the manuals?
Try clicking the little bag (inventory) in the upper right corner of the screen, next to the communicator ;)
im stuck some where after the health exam , does any onw know whta to do next??
Literally click anything in the exam and the "Finish exam" button will appear.

Reactions: jvdw92 and PugWug

ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
That's a straight up lie.. Neither of those will do anything (or can be found in the code for that matter..)

Try clicking the little bag (inventory) in the upper right corner of the screen, next to the communicator ;)

Literally click anything in the exam and the "Finish exam" button will appear.
No Bag No Communicator

PS: @Akanoes instead of calling me a LIAR perhaps you could say that I'm wrong or suggest the correct console commands. Not Cool

ben x screen.jpg

shintopu

Jul 24, 2018
No Bag No Communicator

PS: @Akanoes instead of calling me a LIAR perhaps you could say that I'm wrong or suggest the correct console commands. Not Cool
But, fun fact, you are being a liar. You claimed they were codes, when someone asked for codes, when they clearly are not, in fact, codes. The only code given to us is the money code.

Akanoes

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2017
No Bag No Communicator

View attachment 203307
How did you lose your HUD, that shouldn't happen xD

And I'll call you a liar when you claim to know the answer when clearly you didn't even bother looking it up, instead of saying "it's this", you should've said "I don't know, maybe try this", the way you wrote it made it look like you were stating a fact, while apparently you were only suggesting.

Akanoes

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2017
Communicator is missing for me in the manual quest to
I'll need a bit more info please, what did you do that led to this? Have you tried leaving the room, opening the PC, visiting Shar or going to the worldmap?

BastardX

May 13, 2018
I hope the next version comes out soon..... got a camera and able to drill the underground hideout n got to wait.... :p

2.90 star(s) 25 Votes