Ren'Py Abandoned Ben X Slave Quest [v0.05e] [Newman&Akanoes]

2.90 star(s) 25 Votes

Akanoes

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2017
I tried yours and your just a bit off..... its:
Shar.lust = XXX and Gwen.lust = XXX
Not bad you were off but helped me figure it out! :)
Thanks!
That's almost correct, while it does increase your stats, it doesn't actually give you the perks ;)

Reactions: Gabaw

BastardX

May 13, 2018
That's almost correct, while it does increase your stats, it doesn't actually give you the perks ;)
Actually it dd! It opened the one option during the health exam bout taking the top off. It would do the bra and the +80 Lust option in the tongue part but they are not in the game yet!

Imskel

Apr 23, 2017
been playing the new update of the game I really like the new battle system it really makes you think of how to win just one little problem I see from an old gamer the very low exp for winning it makes the game a grind to level up your skills.

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
Hey @Newman, do you have any plans for a gallery? There's no rush of course because there hasn't been a whole lot of moments I would expect to see in a gallery yet. But it would be nice to be able to go back and have a look at Gwen with her ass in the air and face on the ground without having to hoard a save file or CG rip. That was a fucking great panty shot. Great work with the art.

Reactions: REAPERSOUL

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
Hey @Newman, do you have any plans for a gallery? There's no rush of course because there hasn't been a whole lot of moments I would expect to see in a gallery yet. But it would be nice to be able to go back and have a look at Gwen with her ass in the air and face on the ground without having to hoard a save file or CG rip. That was a fucking great panty shot. Great work with the art.
Here's one although I doubt he was a part of it.

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
Here's one although I doubt he was a part of it.
I'm talking about in-game galleries. I'm not sure what that link is either because I've never gone to the trouble of getting past the sad panda. I've never felt like anything in the x part of e-hentai would be appealing to me.

WeirdRober

Jan 13, 2018
I'm gonna report a bug here since idk where else to do it
So after unlocking XLR8 I get stuck in my house when i try to go anywhere it says "I should really check that new bios entry"
Even tho i've already checked it I'm pretty sure i've tried everything possible in game what should i do ?

Reactions: saqasaqa10

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
I'm gonna report a bug here since idk where else to do it
So after unlocking XLR8 I get stuck in my house when i try to go anywhere it says "I should really check that new bios entry"
Even tho i've already checked it I'm pretty sure i've tried everything possible in game what should i do ?
Did you cycle through the bio entries? I didn't notice the up and down arrows at first.

Reactions: Newman

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
This was quite impressive. Good arts, good design. Even a combat system that was not annoying.

Reactions: Newman

Newman

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Yep. That's something I always want in a game, and my own won't be different! I'm not 100% sure when to unlock it though. I'll be letting you guys know.

D

Deleted member 418221

hi Akabur gang checking in

Also, for anyone trying to cheat, a general rule is just to save the game and copy paste the save into and see what variables you can tweak. If it's RenPy, you can go even further and just open the console and type 'dir()'. This will print out every variable (type 'clear' afterwards to get rid of all the stuff on your screen).

Of course when you change a variable you may break the game or prevent a trigger from occurring, causing you to miss out on stuff, or experience it in the wrong order, cause the designer designs one way, and you do things another way and expect it to still work. An inquisitive mind is good, but be careful of the pitfalls.

Anyway, the game looks pretty cool at first glance, will take it for a spin.

UPDATE: What I saw was indeed very cool. You've gained a patron, and I will observe your growth with great interest.

2.90 star(s) 25 Votes