Ren'Py Abandoned Ben X Slave Quest [v0.05e] [Newman&Akanoes]

2.90 star(s) 25 Votes

Akanoes

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2017
When I try this, it says: Attribute error: 'Inventory' object has no attribute 'withdraw'
Right, that's a rather old post, I removed withdraw since it didn't do much more than inventory.money = x

I'll edit the message now =3

Reactions: PugWug

Newman

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Do we have news about the next update ?
Only that it'll take a while! Probably March, maybe February.

And for those of you who keep asking how to unlock new things and keep fighting bros to get UC: We're going to have to come up with a good catchphrase, something catchy like "save the cheerleader, save the world" or "gotta get get schwifty" for you crazies to understand when the dev message appears in a build, the story content is over! :D Also, lab construction will be free! We only put such an insane amount to deter you guys from grinding XD

But seriously, do what you want. In fact, I take it as a big compliment that you guys want more, and it fuels me to keep going and deliver more and better content!

Feb 2, 2019
Only that it'll take a while! Probably March, maybe February.

And for those of you who keep asking how to unlock new things and keep fighting bros to get UC: We're going to have to come up with a good catchphrase, something catchy like "save the cheerleader, save the world" or "gotta get get schwifty" for you crazies to understand when the dev message appears in a build, the story content is over! :D Also, lab construction will be free! We only put such an insane amount to deter you guys from grinding XD

But seriously, do what you want. In fact, I take it as a big compliment that you guys want more, and it fuels me to keep going and deliver more and better content!

If there's any way to speed up the development of this game, just let me know. :)

2.90 star(s) 25 Votes