Ren'Py Abandoned Ben X Slave Quest [v0.05e] [Newman&Akanoes]

2.90 star(s) 25 Votes

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
Can someone please review this game according to the factors Fapping(x/10) {Compulsory factor.. DUH} , Story(x/10), Images(x/10) and Graphics{like animation and stuff}(x/10) and so on? Please... It's just that this game was launched like almost 3 years ago and it's still in 0.0.3 version so i'm not sure if the content is exactly FAP-able. Thank you!
You do see that there's a review tab right? While not exactly graded specifically like what you wanted to, it is still a review nonetheless.

Mavedick97

Jan 17, 2019
You do see that there's a review tab right? While not exactly graded specifically like what you wanted to, it is still a review nonetheless.
You see i'm trying to start a thing where reviews for these games are given in grades to easy understand to play or not. Explaining about the game in review is cool but everyone has different point of view but when graded it becomes universal point of view. So if you don't mind and have already played this game, Please leave your grades for it.

Jon_Sleeper

Nov 14, 2018
You see i'm trying to start a thing where reviews for these games are given in grades to easy understand to play or not. Explaining about the game in review is cool but everyone has different point of view but when graded it becomes universal point of view. So if you don't mind and have already played this game, Please leave your grades for it.
The grades you mention are also pretty subjective. What you might consider fap-able as you say might not be fap-able for others. So there cannot be a universal score for any of the factor you describe above.

Mavedick97

Jan 17, 2019
The grades you mention are also pretty subjective. What you might consider fap-able as you say might not be fap-able for others. So there cannot be a universal score for any of the factor you describe above.
But at least seeing a 5/10 is better than reading "The scenes are very well played and the graphics were watchable, this game has a bright future" and so on when in the real fact of the matter the game is still under construction. When we see a 5/10 we know that it's not worth the time.

Mavedick97

Jan 17, 2019
And just now a few minutes back i was trying to compare Kunoichi Trainer and Ben x Slave Quest(I mean to download and try right now) and guess what, According to the reviews i've read so far i don't think i should try Kunoichi right now.. It need time to develop more and Ben X i don't about it.. Reviews don't really say about the amount of content. That's another reason why i thought of the grading reviews.

Jon_Sleeper

Nov 14, 2018
I don't really see how an arbitrary number is better than a comment. In my view, both are pointless as they are subjective and differs from person to person. For eg. just a day ago I saw a guy give 3 stars to a fantastic game that I really enjoyed. If I had considered his opinion, then I wouldn't have the tried that great game in the first place.

Jon_Sleeper

Nov 14, 2018
I understand your point but I don't think its valid as opinions including grades are subjective. I personally judge a game here by the description and sample renders displayed on the first post and if all seems good I try it myself. As for reviews, I know a couple of guys here who's liking aligns with mine, so I trust those.

Mavedick97

Jan 17, 2019
Well you are absolutely right, Everyone has different point of views, and some might hate the best games and some might like the worst. But what we actually need is a way to define what we like and don't like, Reviews through speech is best but when you add grading to the usual reviews then it becomes a bit more clear review.
And B to the W i'm the same.. I read the game description and check out the screenshots of it and google it for a bit for images and even then if i have my doubts i turn to reviews and discussion.
Well i know starting something should first come from oneself. So i'll play this game, finish it and review it in my own style with some detailed info and a few grades. We'll see how it that woks out.

Reactions: Jon_Sleeper

Ankry

Jun 2, 2018
can anybody post Goodie packs link? I just don't have half a dollar on my credit card to become a patron(((

Mavedick97

Jan 17, 2019
@Akanoes hi Dev. I saw that you were very generous to give us the money command in console and i've kindof stumbled upon the lust and corruption commands too but i'm really stunted about the combat and agility commands. Can i please know the commands for those two too?

Mavedick97

Jan 17, 2019
@Akanoes Wow that was one hell of a time waste i ever had. Couldn't even fap. Game's got a huge(I mean freaking million's{if this industry is upto that range}worth concept). But what you do? NOTHING. LITERALLY THERE'S NOTHING TILL NOW. Why don't you guys just hire people to progress the game, if you are so busy that you couldn't add even one scene in 2+ whole years(Shame on you guys really). I don't think i'll look forward to this game at all.. At this rate it could take years for you people to progress for all i know.

MUPLUR

Greatest Adult Game Maker
Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
@Akanoes Wow that was one hell of a time waste i ever had. Couldn't even fap. Game's got a huge(I mean freaking million's{if this industry is upto that range}worth concept). But what you do? NOTHING. LITERALLY THERE'S NOTHING TILL NOW. Why don't you guys just hire people to progress the game, if you are so busy that you couldn't add even one scene in 2+ whole years(Shame on you guys really). I don't think i'll look forward to this game at all.. At this rate it could take years for you people to progress for all i know.
Nothing mean, Just some informations I know. After the game demo released, The game was abandoned by original creators. Newman and Akanoes took the game and working on it for last 6 months. They completely reworked and made the game for good. Since it's only 6 months, I ask you to wait. I heard some additional info about game contents.. So Soon it will be worthy for the 'purposes' ;)

Reactions: Akanoes

Akanoes

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2017
Nothing mean, Just some informations I know. After the game demo released, The game was abandoned by original creators. Newman and Akanoes took the game and working on it for last 6 months. They completely reworked and made the game for good. Since it's only 6 months, I ask you to wait. I heard some additional info about game contents.. So Soon it will be worthy for the 'purposes' ;)
Well, not abandoned, but the the coding side didn't show much progress xD

Reactions: MUPLUR

Mavedick97

Jan 17, 2019

Ohh i see.. Even so Newman and Akanoes should have realized if they were going to re-launch the piece of shit it was.. They should make it a good one so that the hype would bring them MUCH GOLD xD. People ain't gonna remember this game once they play other ones in the next 1 year or so when Ben X Slave Quest actually puts in content. No.. (They will be like "yaa i've seen how it goes and i'm not looking forward to the same old combat and grinds.") Anyway i'll see what BIG CHANGES appear in the next update and that's all man.

Well, not abandoned, but the the coding side didn't show much progress xD
So i take it the art side they left behind was progressed(you know what i mean{CONTENT})? Why didn't you guys use it? I mean were you planning on creating a game to play for killing time(Like PUBG)? I mean really how many people do you think actually go through each and every line in these games? They open the game and all they want is a BIG SAUSAGE and SAUCE man..

Reactions: MUPLUR

ZuWolfy

Feb 21, 2019
Stuck with it telling me to check my new bios entry before i do anything yet when i click to check it there isn't a new one any suggestions?

Bentsay

Dec 20, 2017
it isnt yet theres not much to it and why is one of their patreons under review though

2.90 star(s) 25 Votes