Ren'Py Abandoned Ben X Slave Quest [v0.05e] [Newman&Akanoes]

2.90 star(s) 25 Votes

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Please, have any specific place or time to read the plumber manual? I have already clicked on it several times and the message is "I have no use for that here". Thank you.

U

User_516913

HELP... I'm stuck, the lust of alien don't up.. because ?

friskyfrasky

Mar 22, 2018
Im stuck in the game, i cant get further with shar. whenever i press "sex training" it says that i havent found the way to convince her. and i cant place the camara or use the hypno watch. Anyone that can tell me what to do?

BastardX

May 13, 2018
Im stuck in the game, i cant get further with shar. whenever i press "sex training" it says that i havent found the way to convince her. and i cant place the camara or use the hypno watch. Anyone that can tell me what to do?
Wait for the next update thats it for now!

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
I guess this is forgotten
Do you even bother to read the thread or just make wild assumptions?

@Newman said they're aiming for the next version to be released in March just four comments above your comment. So no it's not forgotten or abandoned or on-hold.

Patience is a virtue and ignorance is not a defence.

Reactions: DrackDrap

Mavedick97

Jan 17, 2019
Can someone please review this game according to the factors Fapping(x/10) {Compulsory factor.. DUH} , Story(x/10), Images(x/10) and Graphics{like animation and stuff}(x/10) and so on? Please... It's just that this game was launched like almost 3 years ago and it's still in 0.0.3 version so i'm not sure if the content is exactly FAP-able. Thank you!

2.90 star(s) 25 Votes