Ren'Py Abandoned Ben X Slave Quest [v0.05e] [Newman&Akanoes]

2.90 star(s) 25 Votes

Dorothea

Mar 23, 2018
...I don't know if it is just me but...

After the first combat and first meeting Gwen, I get stuck in the map, where I can see only "Patrol" and "Home", but if i try to click either I only get the "not yet" message...

Akanoes

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2017
...I don't know if it is just me but...

After the first combat and first meeting Gwen, I get stuck in the map, where I can see only "Patrol" and "Home", but if i try to click either I only get the "not yet" message...
Can you tell me what exactly it is you did? Did you use a fresh save? Are you on PC or Android? And can you send me your save?

ShadowSamurai

Oct 4, 2017
so,i'm curious,just how many aliens are being planned to be included as part of the ultimatrix in the game ?

i feel like way big should definitely be one of the fighting aliens,even if way big is the last one we get,plus cannonbolt and rath should also be in there as well,maybe even blitzwolfer,frakenstrike,snare-oh,four arms and echo echo.

also,ghostfreak and upgrade should definitely be included,considering they'd have uses outside of battle,as would stinkfly,i'd imagine.

Hard Like Stone

Jan 5, 2018
I'll need a bit more info please, what did you do that led to this? Have you tried leaving the room, opening the PC, visiting Shar or going to the worldmap?
i need the comunicator to read the book so i can't leave the room idk how the comunicator disappear

LeakAngel

Milk junky
Donor
Jun 20, 2018
Oh boy I like that game. The goodie packs posted on patreon make it up for the maybe slow development process, even if every update is interesting.
By the way, they did a Fan Signature in the last goodie pack and I'm gonna use it eheh ;)

Reactions: Newman

Newman

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
The awesome Letty Does Stuff streaming Ben X in on and a half hours!

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
The awesome Letty Does Stuff streaming Ben X in on and a half hours!

I missed this but I hope she uploads it like she has with other games. I don't watch all of her stuff but have followed her for a while and it would be interesting to see what she thinks of this one :)

In case anyone doesn't know who she is, here are a few from her Rachael (from House Party) cosplay set. Just because.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Kylar Stern

ShadowSamurai

Oct 4, 2017
HOW DID I CAN PUT THE CHEAT CODE I PLAY 5 HOURS i want to see more things :V
there's only so much in the game for you to currently see,would probably help if you said exactly where you currently were,then maybe we could say if it was worth you using the money cheat to boost your money.

oh,and also,no need to shout,we're right here.

biodoom1234

Apr 23, 2018
The only additional thing you can get with cheats is Shar taking off her shirt in the examination thing I think

Steven7394

Feb 4, 2018
I have a problem, when a certain day arrives and does not let me go to sleep, even when the program knows it's time. What can I do in this case?

2.90 star(s) 25 Votes