Ren'Py Abandoned Ben X Slave Quest [v0.05e] [Newman&Akanoes]

2.90 star(s) 25 Votes

Silverjoy

May 9, 2019
I wonder, what are console commands to change character's 'combat' and 'agility'? I tried stuff like Ben.Combat = xx, Ben.Power = xx, Ben.Damage = xx, as well as various shortened verisons like 'POW', 'COM', etc, what is it, guys?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
either you need to advance the story, visit a certain story based location inside the house or simply have to wait a day.
If you want to be safe check with the Tablet (while in your room) in the upper right corner and click on the map icon... if it got a red cross on it you have to do something

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
okay this caught my attention;

how much is in it?

does gramps or kevin touch any of the girls leading to having to steal girls from them and kicking their asses or are they just there for posterity?

hlhkljl;jk

Jan 25, 2018
got the spider cams, and gwen talked to me and tripped... how do i talk to her again? my game isnt progressing, literally just want the gwen scene lol

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
How do you grind Shar's corruption? The number only seems to change the first time you make a specific decision, and then never again. And the candy only adds 5.

Jun 18, 2018
A lot of grind and it's not clear how to progress. I've been grinding the fights and buying lolipops to give Shar to get her lust to 80, but then I check her stats and it resets every day back to 5. I figured installing the cameras would make the grind more bearable by giving an additional income, but it stays at 0 UC/week.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Figured out the agility command. Shar.speed=XX Ben.speed=XX
I'm about to jump into combat to see if it actually works, because I changed it to 500. I want it to be obvious, lol.
Edit: It definitely works. The enemies don't even get a single chance to attack before Ben and Shar get another turn. Their portraits barely move with 500 speed, lol.
It doesn't actually raise the 'agility' stat, though. So no bonuses. Not that it matters, lol. It also runs out after sleeping, so you have to keep putting it in.
So more of a bandaid than an actual fix. But more than we had, right?

Last edited:
Apr 8, 2018
i was grining a lot my self with fights before i gave up and unpack renpy, i missed nothing, dont make my mistake, nude gwen with fingering and hj from shar are all separate scenes u get by progressing the game, thats all i found in files

2.90 star(s) 25 Votes