Ren'Py Abandoned Ben X Slave Quest [v0.05e] [Newman&Akanoes]

2.90 star(s) 25 Votes

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
use the arrows below the med pack to switch through the items in your posession... soon you'll unlock different kind of grenades... and they certainly are more useful than the stun net... especially once the enmey fields their Mechwarriors

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
use the arrows below the med pack to switch through the items in your posession... soon you'll unlock different kind of grenades... and they certainly are more useful than the stun net... especially once the enmey fields their Mechwarriors
yes i do this but it stays with teh medipacks evne after us8ng all medipack there are no pills

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
you sure you got the dialogue about her takeing these pills in the morning?
or that you have atleast one of them in your inventory?

D

Deleted member 876176

How can i cheat in this game?
She reset all the time his stats

bakayarokonoyaro

Aug 25, 2018
They ask money in their patreon to give you a walkthrough that explains how to progress in this sluggishly slow grind . Are you for real?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Walkthrough... do everything you are told by the story progression, try different interactions with shar in order to raise her lust or corruption from time to time.
You don't really need to cheat, as the only challenge is fighting while patrolling... save scam might be your best option for getting the best results.

Last edited:

peixe751

Jul 7, 2017
So, any real content? i feel like this game gets an update every six months and gets like no content at all everytime

Reactions: DogDoge

Geese

Jul 21, 2017
there is a bunch of errors shows up when you go on a patrol.
unless there is a cutscene.
so no fight, no level up.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
open the watch/tablet at the top right corner... choose the 3rd menu point, read about your goals and proceed, eventually you'll get a cutscene explaining exactly that... just as every other thing in this game so far.
By the content so far this game really deserves the VN tag

2.90 star(s) 25 Votes