Ren'Py Abandoned Ben X Slave Quest [v0.05e] [Newman&Akanoes]

2.90 star(s) 25 Votes

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
neither seem mandatory... you just have to complete the missions issued to you one after another...what's your current active missions? what's the last thing you did?

ILW

Game Developer
May 26, 2017
neither seem mandatory... you just have to complete the missions issued to you one after another...what's your current active missions? what's the last thing you did?
Why are you such a sarcastic hater? gtfo if you don't enjoy it.

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
Hence we are on a negligible low release number. I consider this game still in the proof of concept state and therefore the first act is still in development, I guess. I really hope the devs take the time they need to refine things instead of rushing in new things. Even if it takes rewrites of old content, to eradicate inconsistencies. And yes I know that some people don't like to restart their games every so often but that is the risk of playing a game in ALPHA or BETA state.

Therefore, dear devs, keep up the good work.

Dunfred

Mar 22, 2018
looking good so far. had no issue with just continuing from the last version...which is amazing since most games here make you restart each version. At least until they get close to completion.
only had one error. after getting S.L.A.V.E. status i did an evening patrol then went home. At the end of the converstation with shar...
Ben: Now back to your studies, Shar
Shar: YES Sir!

Reactions: M1K3_0

Kev33lar

Jul 4, 2018
could someone pass me a save my old one is giving error
View attachment 4-3-LT1.save Hmm, If I did it correctly, this is a save at end of current content (4b), with the exception that the lab was never built. (have Shar use pills during battle, when version 5 is written and you can advance/create the lab)
Otherwise, you are probably better off restarting, pushing money up to 10k, and perhaps giving Gwen/Shar 5 pts of lust to avoid a grind) to see all the in between content.
I used the money cheat (inventory.money), but none of the combat cheats, and I did not grind Shar's combat training (fitness).
From the SLAVE manual, having high corruption might not be the best thing...(it talks about corruption causing people to take bribes/steal/lie)
Some other console cheats:
Gwen.lust
Gwen.corruption
Shar.lust
Shar.corruption
(be sure to capitalize the name, and not the ability, change values with = x, += x, or -=x, where "x" is a number )

JacksHoff

Jul 15, 2018
that was a short update. getting gwen off felt creepy yet thrilling. speaking of gwen how will the other gwens fit in this?

Mj-MDK

Jan 3, 2018
View attachment 311029 Hmm, If I did it correctly, this is a save at end of current content (4b), with the exception that the lab was never built. (have Shar use pills during battle, when version 5 is written and you can advance/create the lab)
Otherwise, you are probably better off restarting, pushing money up to 10k, and perhaps giving Gwen/Shar 5 pts of lust to avoid a grind) to see all the in between content.
I used the money cheat (inventory.money), but none of the combat cheats, and I did not grind Shar's combat training (fitness).
From the SLAVE manual, having high corruption might not be the best thing...(it talks about corruption causing people to take bribes/steal/lie)
Some other console cheats:
Gwen.lust
Gwen.corruption
Shar.lust
Shar.corruption
(be sure to capitalize the name, and not the ability, change values with = x, += x, or -=x, where "x" is a number )
thank you very much. More like fas to release cheat?

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Is there a way to force system mouse instead of the custom green one?
It's making my renpy super slow :(

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
im gonna wait until at least sex is ingame... pref the creampie and vaginal sex tags are not here yet...

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
Are spider cams supposed to reset/go back to inventory after time of the day changes?

I set them in the shower and under the bed but they keep "resetting" (going back to inv after time passes)

Jun 25, 2018
I think you just buy a whole set of cams and that's why they sit in your inventory. Probably until you use all of them(and presumably there will be more than two in the future).
Update felt rather small for how long it took to release(last one was in December).

2.90 star(s) 25 Votes