Ren'Py Abandoned Ben X Slave Quest [v0.05e] [Newman&Akanoes]

2.90 star(s) 25 Votes

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
After spending 10 in game days farming the patrol back to back, I've noticed that each bit of agility and combat xp raises it a minute amount. So I'm going to assume the xp is where the problem lies, and possibly the fix.

Reactions: Cristonjimtabon

Mister Kell

Jan 15, 2018
Heads up it seems that spidercams reset if you load to see all the chat options and you will have to reset them after, don't know if its known or not.

aceamuro

Dec 31, 2017
besides oral or sleeping shits,is there anything real sex content so far?could any of the girls get any orgasm so far?
if noone gets any orgasm,how could she become a slave?

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
besides oral or sleeping shits,is there anything real sex content so far?could any of the girls get any orgasm so far?
if noone gets any orgasm,how could she become a slave?
The very last part of this version (.4) gives Gwen an orgasm, if that helps. Then it gives a bunch of teasers for what's happening in the next update. Though take that with a grain of salt, considering the 'speed' this has been updated do far.

Nightless

Jan 13, 2018
Yeah it is really bad the updates take so long and not that much content. I really like the chars and art. And the story is kinda fun too.:(

qq47

Aug 4, 2018
I wrote that the development process is slow... Well, it is true, but anyway I like the new update. I really hope the development will be faster and we will have more content.

atlime

Aug 4, 2018
Since nobody really made a decent text on building the underground lab. Here's what you do.
You need the drill part (alien unlock for construction and acquired by progressing through the main story)
Buy the buffout pills (side-effect of sleeping pills, purchased in online market)
In the morning go for a patrol and make sure during combat shar uses the pills.
It time skips to night when you can start construction or... have some fun with shar?
(After construction you still get time to visit Shar)

Last edited:
Reactions: Shiroegane

retardedotaku23

Jul 30, 2017
My house was nearly destroyed by a tornado last night. I got really hammered and pounded a case of beer and came home to find this had been updated. Things might not be so bad after all.

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
Since nobody really made a decent text on building the underground lab. Here's what you do.
You need the drill part (alien unlock for construction and acquired by progressing through the main story)
Buy the buffout pills (side-effect of sleeping pills, purchased in online market)
In the morning go for a patrol and make sure during combat shar uses the pills.
It time skips to night when you can start construction or... have some fun with shar?
(After construction you still get time to visit Shar)
but the pills are sold out

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
...again continue the storyline
the game is extremly VN like... you can only go one way.
The choices hardly matter... some increase corruption and/or lust, but they don't seem to have an effect on gameplay so far.
The combat is the only non linear thing in the game at this point

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
...again continue the storyline
the game is extremly VN like... you can only go one way.
The choices hardly matter... some increase corruption and/or lust, but they don't seem to have an effect on gameplay so far.
The combat is the only non linear thing in the game at this point
ah cool thx

2.90 star(s) 25 Votes