• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Abandoned Ben X Slave Quest [v0.05e] [Newman&Akanoes]

2.90 star(s) 25 Votes

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Anyone figure out the agility, damage, or health console commands yet? The speed one I figured out and put in an earlier post no longer works.

Bridget_The_Nun

Certified Benis Inspector
Donor
Jan 20, 2017
Ben X 0.04c Public build is UP! :)
Newman My man ...for the love of gilgax...Change the laser charging sound on the big brothers it's sounds like somone took a record scratch and then put the pitch to mad and made the waveform super tight so it just fucks with peoples ears.

ddmoo

Dec 8, 2018
Anyone figured out what to do in regards to new content? I used the item in my inventory to unlock the new transformation and bought the fish eye and used it on the camera in the shower. Really not sure what to do now.

horacetheslug

May 9, 2018
Anyone figured out what to do in regards to new content? I used the item in my inventory to unlock the new transformation and bought the fish eye and used it on the camera in the shower. Really not sure what to do now.
I wish, I finished 4b without buying the spider cams and now I'm in 4c and can't even figure out how to use them. Interacting with the bed/shower don't seem to be an option.

mtlkat

Jan 6, 2019
what new transformation. Only thing ive been able to do is put the fish lens on the camera in the shower. Cant seem to do anything else

JaexHoon

Feb 9, 2018
for the camera, go into the bathroom and interact with the shower also enter her room (when she is out) and interact with the space under her bed
I tried this and it still wont do anything, it wont even say there is an interaction there. Nevermind I figured it out, is HandJob the only thing open from Shar? Cant get her lust above 15

Last edited:

bell10

Sep 18, 2017
take with a grain of salt as I have 0 python experience, the cheats to make the fighting easier are "Ben.agility = 9999999" (which will put your speed at 20) and "Ben.combat_skill = 9999999" (which puts your damage at 60-100). You have to have a battle for the stats bars to update.

Potatobrain

Jun 9, 2017
Do I have to start a new save?
Or is there any trigger?
Cuz I can't find new stuff on my previous save except the "fish-cam" ._.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
got buffout in my items, but cant even use it in patrol, and i am too lazy to restart everything

riddo

Apr 30, 2017
Im stuck. Not sure if this is due to using old saves or what.
I need to give the sleeping pills to shark to build the lab, but when i buy them they are not in my inventory and I cant find a way to use them.

2.90 star(s) 25 Votes