Lucky Guerrilla

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2021
cover_art.png

Overview:
Beneath a Neon Sun is a point-and-click adventure game set in the near future created in a noir style. You play the role of Rhys Morgan (player's name can be customized), a private detective, who has been hired to investigate a seemingly simple case of an unwanted stalker. However, your investigation will reveal a complicated and tangled web of lies, sex, political corruption, and murder.​

Thread Updated: 2022-02-28
Release Date: 2022-02-28
Developer: Lucky Guerrilla -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.10a
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - -
Mac: - -
Android: - -

Extras: Italian Translation

int_office_mpc_1.png int_office_desk_chx_0.jpg int_office_chx.jpg int_klaus_chx.jpg int_julia_1.jpg int_julia_nak.png int_alley_apartment_1_blur.png int_alley_apartment_1_2.png int_alley_apartment_3_blur.png int_alley_nightclub.png

Last edited:

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of Beneath a Neon Sun [v0.1.10]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Beneath a Neon Sun [v0.1.10]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Last edited:

Spamwise

Mar 29, 2020
If you could click through the 3(!) separate warnings that play when you start up, rather than reading through them every time, that would be a huge quality of life improvement.

jefferz61

Sep 2, 2020
I'm going to give this game my time. The market is saturated with games that seem rushed, where getting laid seems the priority, the kind of games where you're getting a blowjob off an Air Hostess 5 minutes after meeting her.

Dunno, even in the opening few minutes of this game I can feel there's some time and effort gone into this game. It seems the author has made a concious effort to make the game presentable and considered.

I think this'll be good so long as the storyline holds up and the sex is frequent but not dominating proceedings.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes