Unity Abandoned Besti VR [9.94 Ultros Key] [Skunkfrakker & Veelicious]

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

LightSpectr

Dec 5, 2018
Guys unlocker has the files of the new version (9.109 right now) without requiring a key. You should download the unlocker from page 11 and unpack it into the folder with the game with file replacement. Next, in the GameData folder, go to Applications, find the folder with the latest version of the game (Besti_9_1022 which is 9.109 right now) and copy its contents to \GameData\Launcher with file replacement. That's it, even if you have the "Past" key as I had, you will unlock the download of the new version.
I did as you explained, but still can't download new version.

Apr 1, 2021
1. Install besti launcher
2. Run besti launcher for update
3. Download unlocker
4. Extract unclocker (there is GameData folder inside same as in game folder)
5. Run besti launcher
6. Go to download section then download packages

Last edited by a moderator:

Raves_Huskie

Mar 28, 2020
1. Install besti launcher
2. Run besti launcher for update
3. Download unlocker
4. Extract unclocker (there is GameData folder inside same as in game folder)
5. Run besti launcher
6. Go to download section then download packages
I already have the launcher. Besti launcher is already up to date. I did re-download the launcher. I extracted the launcher to its own folder. Now do you do the crack while you have Besti open or do you transfer all the game crack into the game with Besti closed?

Apr 1, 2021
I already have the launcher. Besti launcher is already up to date. I did re-download the launcher. I extracted the launcher to its own folder. Now do you do the crack while you have Besti open or do you transfer all the game crack into the game with Besti closed?
you need close besti for extract crack

Raves_Huskie

Mar 28, 2020
Besti servers are slow so i put all packages on mega
Mega

Need extract into \Besti\GameData\Applications\<package name>
<package name>? I did not see that. Also, do you have to download everything on your Mega torrent for this to work? Or do I need to download what I want out of the torrent?

Raves_Huskie

Mar 28, 2020
Any changes, or has it been the same for a while?
There have been two updates made to the game as of late. We either need someone to make a bit of an indepth tutorial on how to use the game crack proper or can we please get the latest key so we can use the new updates :)

Apr 1, 2021
<package name>? I did not see that. Also, do you have to download everything on your Mega torrent for this to work? Or do I need to download what I want out of the torrent?
Besti_9_610.7z + Besti_9_1022.7z is a game.
Package name is 7z file name same as you have in game menu in tab "Downloads"
Other files are not required.

rubibear

Jun 18, 2023
возможно кряк не работает из за другого языка на пути к папке, у меня не работал потому что папка была на русском, после исправления заработало
perhaps the crack does not work due to another language on the path to the folder, it did not work for me because the folder was in Russian, after fixing it worked

Reactions: LightSpectr

LightSpectr

Dec 5, 2018
возможно кряк не работает из за другого языка на пути к папке, у меня не работал потому что папка была на русском, после исправления заработало
perhaps the crack does not work due to another language on the path to the folder, it did not work for me because the folder was in Russian, after fixing it worked
wow dude it worked, thx

Nigrojar

Aug 23, 2022
Does anyone have a link to get a lot of the "friends" (custom body textures) for the Besti 9
I just want to have the OG ones without having to recreate them

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes