Unity Abandoned Besti VR [9.94 Ultros Key] [Skunkfrakker & Veelicious]

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Hostile_Tailor

Jul 9, 2023
there used to be new keys posted on U-18chan regularly, but that seems to have dried up the last couple of months. The cracks have to be replaced every time the launcher is updated, so a couple of times a year. The only option seems to be begging for the current key to get the newest content.,.... anybody happen to have the july key?

Reactions: forcedtosignup43

motherluna

Jun 2, 2023
Guys unlocker has the files of the new version (9.109 right now) without requiring a key. You should download the unlocker from page 11 and unpack it into the folder with the game with file replacement. Next, in the GameData folder, go to Applications, find the folder with the latest version of the game (Besti_9_1022 which is 9.109 right now) and copy its contents to \GameData\Launcher with file replacement. That's it, even if you have the "Past" key as I had, you will unlock the download of the new version.
Thank you :)
I must say its was little bit hard ,but it worked

Wingbeat

Dec 15, 2019
:/ Unlocker doesn't work anymore, unfortunately. It boots into "trial" mode. It might have something to do with the "new version" being 9.111, not 9.109.

Edit: The unlocker does allow you to download basically anything, but it boots the game itself into trial mode. Luckily by using an old key, the game lets you create characters and play on all the levels and whatnot.

I don't believe it's the full extreme unlock capability (no feral stallion in the spring farm level, unless I'm missing something with the apples), but it's got all the other functionality.

Last edited:
Reactions: SirVakarian

sonicmaste

Sep 10, 2018
:/ Unlocker doesn't work anymore, unfortunately. It boots into "trial" mode. It might have something to do with the "new version" being 9.111, not 9.109.
I'll say it ONE LAST TIME:

AFTER ANY UPDATE OF THE GAME, YOU NEED TO REINSTALL THE CRACK OF THE GAME ITSELF.
Go inside the archive's folder "GameData/Applications/Besti_9_1022" and put everything in the equivalent folder of your Besti install. (if you updated, it's still "Besti_9_1022", but if you made a new install, search for the correct folder)

THEN if from here it is no longer working, please JUST IN THIS CASE, notify me in the thread and I'll work on it when I can.

ALSO, DO NOT RUN THE GAME THOUGH THE LAUNCHER

Bryan Birdsong

Mar 2, 2023
HI Developer, My name is Bryanpony, I'm new here on F95ZONE website. I'm also new to Besti X sexual game itself. I'm having a hard time searching for an old file 9.104 Screenshot_20221007_213432.png its very important that it apply's to me to have it. But, I don't have it.

Besti Launcher X 7_14_2023 7_35_38 PM.png

Hello again developer, i don't have the new file 9.111. IF you could send it to me both downloadable files and make it easier for me to download it, then I would feel alot happy :)

And yes i promise i will enjoy these new features alot.

Apr 1, 2021
HI Developer, My name is Bryanpony, I'm new here on F95ZONE website. I'm also new to Besti X sexual game itself. I'm having a hard time searching for an old file 9.104 View attachment 2771130 its very important that it apply's to me to have it. But, I don't have it.

View attachment 2771166

Hello again developer, i don't have the new file 9.111. IF you could send it to me both downloadable files and make it easier for me to download it, then I would feel alot happy :)

And yes i promise i will enjoy these new features alot.

Besti_9_610 -> Besti_9_715.7z

miningmaster671

Dec 9, 2017
does anyone have the latest apks that the launcher gives?
nevermind the person above me has all of them

Last edited:
Dec 23, 2020
Is there anyway where you can do just Besti, it's all of Skunkfraker's stuff and I only want Besti and MEGA is being a bitch to download with
IIRC you can right-click one of the 7z files, in your case the one you need is named "Besti_9_1022.7z", and do a standard download off of it that way, and as long as that's the only thing selected, it'll only download that one particular file.

brad1134

Jul 28, 2017
Here's hoping that more vr games create a similar system that can be used with those besti remote things. Kinda genius idea really.

Bryan Birdsong

Mar 2, 2023
Uhh...HI Dev, did I miss something new. the besti 9 update, I honestly have not seen this new updated version 9.112 and i noticed you were improving some bug fixes. You did such an epic job Dev, fixing the cumflation, added a button for file browser to the custom texture, you also improved pony spawn loading times.

I don't know what to say,. But, I'm proud of you for such hard work.

May I please have that
mega download file Besti 9 updated Version: 9.112 pretty please.

Last edited:

Bryan Birdsong

Mar 2, 2023
OK!?.....perhaps you didn't read or looked into my text that I just already said.

May I please have the Besti 9 Version 9.112 please, hand it over the Besti 9 file to me Dev.

put in mega file for me please dev.

I need that new file right now, it's very important to me so I can download it and continue on having sex with the pony.

so, please give it to me Dev, it's still locked. Besti Launcher X 8_16_2023 12_45_42 PM.png

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 5 Votes