Unity Abandoned Besti VR [9.94 Ultros Key] [Skunkfrakker & Veelicious]

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes
Apr 1, 2021
New version available

Besti_9_715 -> Besti_9_99
??? -> eqCy_(Quest)_99

You can find some textures also on that link.

Bryan Birdsong

Mar 2, 2023
9/9/2023
Thanks Abyss Morgan, I've been waiting for a long time for a new version 9.113 to come out.

So now it's finally here. I'M excited to start using that new feature.

Last edited:
Mar 21, 2023
I have been gone a while. So is this game no longer being worked on? Also where can I find the BestiX launcher? Sorry, forgot all that stuff. All I have done is gone to 2 posts above and have Besti_9_99. Is there anything else I need?

Update: I now got the besti launcher installed and working. Now I just need a key. Where can one be found? I poked around in the mega above but saw nothing.

Last edited:
Dec 23, 2020
Its not there, and if it is, besti cant detect it for some reason
Okay that's weird as hell. You could do a Windows search for the executable "Besti Launcher X" and see if it pops up somewhere in the directory or you could re-install the launcher off of besti.love, which is the website for the game.

Undead77

Oct 31, 2022
yea, the launcher still wont work, it says I need that launcher x data folder, but adding that didnt work either. Im supposed to download the mega file game right? Besti_9_99

Last edited:

Bryan Birdsong

Mar 2, 2023
9/14/2023
Raves_Huskie. Is the besti key file done ?. Are you going to post the new key file now Raves_Huskie ?

That besti key file supposed to be done by now Raves_huskie. And it better be sent to me.

Send me the key file already !, Raves_Huskie.

I'm waiting for you Raves_Huskie to send me the besti key file and I'd like to download it now.

Raves_Huskie

Mar 28, 2020
9/14/2023
Raves_Huskie. Is the besti key file done ?. Are you going to post the new key file now Raves_Huskie ?

That besti key file supposed to be done by now Raves_huskie. And it better be sent to me.

Send me the key file already !, Raves_Huskie.

I'm waiting for you Raves_Huskie to send me the besti key file and I'd like to download it now.
Dude, you really need to chill the heck out! I did download the file Abyss Morgan uploaded to this site for all to see. I took a look in the folders in said file, I did not see anything pertaining to a new game unlock key for Besti for the updates. Also, do not act like a spaz and demand things. That is how you actually end up pissing others off and they do nothing to help you out in what you are wanting and or looking for. I do not know when the new key is coming out, I do not have mind ready powers. You really need to learn a crap ton of patients! I am mainly here in this forum to see if someone will post the key so I myself, like many others are waiting for so that they can use the newest features. If you demand something from anybody in any forum like you have, everyone will ignore you completely, giving you a fair warning. I am trying to be nice about it, but anyone knows they can only take so much before they snap. That can get ugly since we are strangers here on this forum.

Oct 10, 2018
9/16/2023
Abyss Morgan, Do you happen to have a horse key file, ready for me to download it? Just asking nicely, if the besti key is done or not.
I encourage you to watch this video.
I'll say it again in a way for you to understand 100% what you should do from now on: Do NOT ask for a key. STOP posting. If a key is available and someone is willing, they will post it themselves. STOP begging.
Hopefully this is clear enough for you to grasp. Any further replies from you begging for the same thing you've been whining about will guarantee you're a troll or too young to be here in the first place.

Reactions: Hostile_Tailor

tenstars

Mar 30, 2021
It shouldn't have all content available as there is no crack there, weird
Um, maybe I misunderstood then what your crack is doing at all. If you just need to open a new version (9.113 now), then replacing files from page 29 works. If your crack opens something else, for example, gives the same content as the Extreme Content key, then yes, it doesn't work.
Upd:
You opened the content that the keys open, right? But I've never had an Extreme Content key, only a Fan key, maybe that's why it never worked for me.

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes