Unity Abandoned Besti VR [9.94 Ultros Key] [Skunkfrakker & Veelicious]

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Carl1237

May 21, 2018
what keys do you have? maybe it works if you're updating old versions from a while ago? all the keys in this thread don't seem to be new enough to actually work for new downloads is the problem I think some people are having, including me
You don't need new keys if you use the crack method.

Reactions: sonicmaste

ftyfpr

Jan 19, 2021
You don't need new keys if you use the crack method.
ah, i only saw the older post talking about a crack saying it got fixed and removed, then all the new people talking about keys, searched this thread for the latest crack download and now it's all working

Treky

Apr 21, 2022
My crack launcher does not let me download the latest update since today, i redo the crack but still nothing it just stop working even tho i can still play besti like i had boughht it i can't download anything anymore
Edit: After a full reinstall of the launchher everything work just as before and i could instll the ltest update

Last edited:

Raves_Huskie

Mar 28, 2020

I do not know how long this link will be up for. Here is an up to date Discord link.

Raves_Huskie

Mar 28, 2020
Also, I did a odd ball thing for the game crack. What ever I did, unlocked the newest update to Besti. But everything else is lock for some reason :unsure:. Any ideas to why this could be?

Mar 21, 2023
NGL, I'm too lazy to delete everything and install it with the crack again. Does someone mind posting a up-to-date key?

Also something worth noting was the crack only unlocks the basic version, not the patreon one which had extra features.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 5 Votes