Unity Abandoned Besti VR [9.94 Ultros Key] [Skunkfrakker & Veelicious]

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Raves_Huskie

Mar 28, 2020
Either we use the un-locker and hope all works properly or we can wait for someone to drop the key for all to use. I hate waiting too but, that is a part of life.

tenstars

Mar 30, 2021
And how does unlocker work? All the keys that I found on the forum show "past". And if you need to run it through \GameData\Applications\Besti_9_1022, then I don't have an executable file there.

tenstars

Mar 30, 2021
Guys unlocker has the files of the new version (9.109 right now) without requiring a key. You should download the unlocker from page 11 and unpack it into the folder with the game with file replacement. Next, in the GameData folder, go to Applications, find the folder with the latest version of the game (Besti_9_1022 which is 9.109 right now) and copy its contents to \GameData\Launcher with file replacement. That's it, even if you have the "Past" key as I had, you will unlock the download of the new version.

Raves_Huskie

Mar 28, 2020
Guys unlocker has the files of the new version (9.109 right now) without requiring a key. You should download the unlocker from page 11 and unpack it into the folder with the game with file replacement. Next, in the GameData folder, go to Applications, find the folder with the latest version of the game (Besti_9_1022 which is 9.109 right now) and copy its contents to \GameData\Launcher with file replacement. That's it, even if you have the "Past" key as I had, you will unlock the download of the new version.
Since I have tried a few times to get the unlocker to try to work on my end. Would anyone like to make a short tutorial video on how to properly do this so that I can understand it better. It would be helpful :)

Reactions: Kalimator

miralcegaming

Mar 24, 2023
okay so what you want to do is go to game data past the bestie cracked 2 files into the game data then go to launcher and click the besti launcher in folder called launcher and it should work

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes